A quick question.

i_nubes_i

Hi, I've just finished Doberman mission, so I can participate in gang wars. However, I've read that this is disabled after Green Sabre until near the end of the game. I was wondering whether or not I keep the territories I've won even after the Sabre mission or does everything return to as it did originally?

Thanks.

Everything returns to as it did originally. You will lose the gained territories after The Green Sabre. If you take all or some of the territories before The Green Sabre you will retain the respect gained & any other stats that you earned.

Everything returns to as it did originally. You will lose the gained territories after The Green Sabre. If you take all or some of the territories before The Green Sabre you will retain the respect gained & any other stats that you earned.

I'm afraid you're wrong.It goes below than originally.After The Green Sabre mission you don't have any territories.Ballas took them all over..Go to stats and correct me if I'm wrong.

roninproductionsuk

ya i think after the green sabre mission grove street dont own any territories any more, the reason being that with sweet in prison, CJ in the middle of nowhere and big smoke and ryder being traitors grove street doesnt have any OGs left, so the ballas can just take over most of los santos without any problems. but after that mission u wont have to worry about territories until the end of the game, so if i was u i wouldnt wory colgate.gif

Struff Bunstridge

I'm afraid you're wrong.It goes below than originally.After The Green Sabre mission you don't have any territories.Ballas took them all over..Go to stats and correct me if I'm wrong.

Uh, that's what he said. You lose all territories gained once you pass The Green Sabre, but you retain anything else you gained while attaining them, such as your Respect stat, increased weapons stats etc.

What Broker means is, before Doberman, you had 2 territories: Grove Street and the territory south of it.

After Doberman, when you are free to take territories, you could get as much as you want.

But after Green Sabre, it doesn't go back to 2. It drops to 0, as the Ballas have taken over the entire of Grove Street.

user posted image