Liberty City Lottery

corganizm

We all know that this time around Niko's story is not of rags to riches.But it would kick ass if you could go to a local store in LC and buy a lotto ticket.You pick your own numbers or let the computer do it for you ,and R* would randomly pick numbers every week.Who ever wins would get a nice sum of money to your atm account.In the game of course.

I agree. I am against high stakes gambling in the sense of Off Track Betting or one million dollar limit craps games, but lottery seems like a decent idea. It would be VERY rare to win, and wouldn't cost a fortune for a decent payoff.

fitbikesbmx

Sure, why not. I'd like to see something like the off-track betting, only better. Maybe you could even vote on a sports game like the Liberty Swingers.

Haha. Good idea. Its a nice east-coast way of gambling legally. But since Niko isn't a citizen, I don't know if he could win a jackpot.

That is a really really good idea man. That would be an awesome way for R* to continue to connect with the people that payed for the game. And it would be f*ckin' sweet to win!

It would be a rarity but I must say I love this idea! And we could post on the forums if we ever won it! tounge.gif

But how would we be informed of what numbers have been drawn out?

It would be cool if you could check the numbers online in the game or hear them on the radio.

flacotanner

yes this is a good i dea....but most people would not do it because they could just use a money cheat in single player. yes there are cheats bcuz in my egm mag of gtaiv it says tht rockstar rep. entered a code tht gave them all weps so there r cheats. now if the lotto was for ur online account tht would be better..just like Crazybobs SAMP server they have a great lotto and ive won it a few times

OMG.....you suck at playing GTA. I just pwned you so bad.....so bad......i cant even think of a metaphor for it!!!

http://www.leonefamilymafia.co.nr is an awesome website!!

PSN ID = flacotanner

San Andreas Multiplayer = [TDR]FLACO

user posted image

Sure, why not. I'd like to see something like the off-track betting, only better. Maybe you could even vote on a sports game like the Liberty Swingers.

I did not realize we get to vote on the outcome of sporting events.Pretty sweet.I geuss I messed up when I did not vote for Superbowl XL.Maybe my Seahawks could have won if I voted.

Sure, why not.  I'd like to see something like the off-track betting, only better.  Maybe you could even vote on a sports game like the Liberty Swingers.

I did not realize we get to vote on the outcome of sporting events.Pretty sweet.I geuss I messed up when I did not vote for Superbowl XL.Maybe my Seahawks could have won if I voted.

I think that would be amazing! If you could sit back and watch a shortened game by any of the liberty city teams that you bet on. Outstanding idea.

Ha! Awesome idea. It'll be interesting if Rockstar can pull that kind of interaction off...

yes this is a good i dea....but most people would not do it because they could just use a money cheat in single player. yes there are cheats bcuz in my egm mag of gtaiv it says tht rockstar rep. entered a code tht gave them all weps so there r cheats. now if the lotto was for ur online account tht would be better..just like Crazybobs SAMP server they have a great lotto and ive won it a few times

That doesnt' mean there will be cheats. They could have just been debug codes, or whatever the Devs use. I do think there will be cheats though.

That doesnt' mean there will be cheats. They could have just been debug codes, or whatever the Devs use. I do think there will be cheats though.

Exactly. I read somewhere that it was a USB keyboard that the R* reps were typing on. I wonder if a similar mode is available for consoles if you have a USB keyboard plugged in (disabling achievements and criminal rating of course, until restarted without said mode).

Regardless we will see button sequence cheats like in all previous GTAs.