talk back radio

gold_leader

gold_leader

if there is a confirmed talk back radio station, and Niko has a mobile, i wonder if it is possible to ring up and the station.

im not sure how the talking would work, perhaps he could make a contact out of the hosts or it would simply have set dialogue either relating to the current topic on the radio or just a simple conversation for humour?

what are your ideas??

P.S. sorry if this has already been posted, i havent been on in a while.

very nice idea cookie.gif

i completely agree, good idea. It doesnt seem TOO far fetched. If there are over 100 websites to browse, i dont see why they couldn't put that in. cookie.gif

This crossed my mind when I first heard the DJ in VCS introduce a song and mentioned "request line"... I was thinking how neat it would be to have the protagonist directly interact with the DJ's. Then this song came on and I was happy at first, then I realized it was part of the song and was disappointed.

it would be cool if you can call a station and request whatever song you want to hear..like a list comes up with the stations music and you choose a song biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif