Blood Looks Like Dirt?

Joigga

G MONEY $$$

Could be anything...I think you forgot that you were assuming it was blood. confused.gif

likely hood is. the cop tackled him into the ground after a chase, probibly water dirt and blood mixed togetha.

im not complaining about the game i can absolutly not wait till GTA 4! but im just saying ... it looks like he has a bruise on his eye to ... i just thought it was blood cause i remember people saying it was when the screens first came out

user posted image

Maybe he got blood on him then fell in the dirt or got dragged by a car and its both.

I don't think it's blood. It's probably dirt or poo.

mmm poo sarcasm.gif

anyway it does look like mud, but the purple spot on his head looks like a bruise which is quite cool that injuries are now visible smile.gif

AbrahamFinkle

Do you think if you ran through the water that the blood goes away? what about the dirt, will dissapper too?

The Invisible Lines

I know it's a stretch, but it would be cool if it's blood that's been on his shirt for a long time. Blood that is exposed to air for an extended period turns a rust color.

it could be dried up blood maybe? When my friend got punched in the nose and got blood all over his shirt, an hour later it looked kinda like that.

fitbikesbmx

Yeah, it could be dried blood, blood turns a brown color after it dries. If that is the case, you owe R* an apology because that would be amazingly realistic.

it could be dried up blood maybe? When my friend got punched in the nose and got blood all over his shirt, an hour later it looked kinda like that.

sounds like your friend got his ass kicked. moto_whistle.gif

As stated above, it could be dry blood. Not only that, but it looks like the dude did a face plan, as well as trauma to the upper chest. Could have been upon impact onto a dirt floor or the result of blunt donut attacks by LCPD

Its dirt on his shirt, and i am kinda 100% sure its a bruise on his head...

Look at the blood on Niko...then look at this guys shirt, you'll greatly see the difference wink.gif

Could be bruising.

Yes... Bruising... On his shirt??

Anyway I'm gonna just assume its dirt. He was tackled/dived to the ground and hit his head which could have resulted in the bruise wow.gif

hitterhunter

wow, these bumhole injectors are still making crappy topics... i mean seriously.

this is just dumb..

mod should have this locked asap, this is a crime against humanity

Considering the bruise is not fresh, we could also assume the blood simply dried... dry blood looks like that !

I think more to the point is what the hell is going on in this shot. No Niko. No characters we recognise. What the hell is it all about, does it mean that when we go into cop shops we can see beat up recently arrested people with blood/dirt/dogsh*t on their shirts or what?

I think more to the point is what the hell is going on in this shot. No Niko. No characters we recognise. What the hell is it all about, does it mean that when we go into cop shops we can see beat up recently arrested people with blood/dirt/dogsh*t on their shirts or what?

Hopefully, maybe it could be part of a mission?

You made this topic without thinking in the other probabilities . maybe this is not blood , maybe this is mire , maybe it is blood but the the mire covered the blood . there are many probabilities , but I think , your goal from this topic is : This is a graphics glitch . but your goal is very wrong .

i agree with mister o toole....its dirt

Kinda Of Topic Guys But

In The LCPD Trailer They Guy Says Brian 'O Toole Whats That Stand 4...........?!