YEAH!

Niko428

I just got my first Xbox 360 today! Now all I need to do is wait for April 29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifcolgate.gifcolgate.gifcolgate.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif (Sorry about that, I'm just very excited!)

Hey man, I just finally joined the Next Gen Revolution!

Another poor victim of modern-day marketing hype schemes... sigh.gif

welcome to 360 lol its a blast. Now pick up GOW, COD 2 and 4, assassins creed, saints row, and halo 3, and then you might be ready to play IV in hmmm ill say 2010 lol.

AbrahamFinkle

beware of Red rings... It takes as long to get back as it took you to save up.. then their Fing broke.. I got a fan thing on the back but its a peice of crap and don't wnat to work wright or it me.

sorry but this thread is kind of pointless

lock please lol

There is no problem with reporting the thread.

god dont report eveything

You think your in the Z corp, loser lol.gif

user posted image

ya i agree johny zoo is a little fag. f*ck you johny why you a little goody on these forums...

welcome to 360 lol its a blast. Now pick up GOW, COD 2 and 4, assassins creed, saints row, and halo 3, and then you might be ready to play IV in hmmm ill say 2010 lol.

COD 2? Nah, don't waste your time with that. Just get COD4, GOW, Halo 3, & saints row, get used to them, and that is your GTA4 right there.

"A UAV is online!" biggrin.gif

COD 2? Nah, don't waste your time with that. Just get COD4, GOW, Halo 3, & saints row, get used to them, and that is your GTA4 right there.

"A UAV is online!" biggrin.gif

COD 2 is incredable, well i guese "was" incredable, my first 360 game and i loved it the most!

I think I have to wait a little while now! I just spent $291 today, so I don't think Ill be buying games that quickly! But thank you!

Make sure you keep it off the ground and never tip it or move while playing a game. Also, don't squeeze the sides move it hard or anything I've gone through seven....I know how they break haha. Oh! And have Fun! biggrin.gif

lol...yeah, I'm on number 6 right now (I havent' had to pay a dime for LIve cuz of all the free one month trials i get with my replacement consoles)...but what I'm wondering is why everyone keeps saying it takes so long to get theres back. Usually for me i get mine back within 5-6 days.

Congrats on the purchase. I was about to get the 80GB PS3 on SonyStyle.com but they took it down AGAIN >_<

If you're low on money and really want to try out some games, both LIVE and PSN have demos.

Plus if you're in the USA, checkout GameFly for 2-3 games at a time for not too much money smile.gif

Edited by xenorevlis