mental hospital

hitterhunter

hitterhunter

i read there's a mental hospital in LC which u can walk into. and u can see the padded rooms and u can see the patients wandering around. apparently they added it for humour. sounds like it'll be funny. does anyone have the link to the article which says that? cus there's some other info on it.

Is this serious?

I don't think Rockstar would put it in. It wouldn't be that funny.

Like ceedot said I don't think it would be added in to GTA IV...

wait...

give us the sorce that says what your claiming (topic creater)

I doubt it would be funny...

Mental hospitals are simply places where people with mental traumas or faults are cared by as they have near to no ability to take care of themselves in many ways.

Not very humorous.

Just say the word will you, wait I'll say it "RETARDS" tounge.gif

Edited by jonny_zoo

Mental hospitals are simply places where people with mental traumas or faults are cared by as they have near to no ability to take care of themselves in many ways.

Not very humorous.

Sounds like someone had a very vivid dream..

I highly doubt R* would put something like this in and call it "humor", whats so funny about mental patients walking around, probably start attacking you with the new AI, and you'd be brown-bread...

Not very humorous.

Exactly.

Don't believe what previewers say. Most of the time, it's a bunch of bullsh*t.

Sounds like someone had a very vivid dream..

I highly doubt R* would put something like this in and call it "humor", whats so funny about mental patients walking around, probably start attacking you with the new AI, and you'd be brown-bread...

Why would mental patients who are walking around attack you?

Why would mental patients who are walking around attack you?

I meant that based on IGN's preview, as Niko started attacking a pedestrian other pedestrians came over, and started beating on Niko, i was referring to the AI, say if Niko hit someone walking around all shifty, the other patients might react and start attacking you etc...

I used to be a resident of King's County Hospital- "The G building", in Brooklyn...But that's our little secret. turn.gif

And whoever said it was scary, they're right. But I wasn't scared, of course. biggrin.giflol.gif

they should have random retards from the mental hospital escaping and it being announced on the radio

Can you imagine seeing a retard running down the street attacking people, plus If you catch them you should get a reward

user posted image

Ummm, Bully anyone??? I thought it was an interesting place to explore, whether or not its in GTAIV i don't know or care. Would be another place to explore, but I won't be cryin if it's not in there.

frenzypsycho

mental hospital sounds like a very cool idea ! A place where the real nutcases / psychos are locked up (and escape ! devil.gif )

A place where Bigfoot is hidden by a mad scientist !! biggrin.gif

Right on snudly. Bully's mental hospital was called "Happy Volts" mental asylum. Humorous name, scarey place to explore.

Tonay_Montana

thats really weird..

it could be creepy in a horror game...like uhhh Manhunt!

it isnt really funny laughing at people in those places, their lives are pretty hard, I think its wrong to find enjoyment from thier misery...

MysteryGamer
i read there's a mental hospital in LC which u can walk into. and u can see the padded rooms and u can see the patients wandering around. apparently they added it for humour. sounds like it'll be funny. does anyone have the link to the article which says that? cus there's some other info on it.

I have no idea where you read that notify.gif but I do know a mission takes place in a hospital (you have to kill someone in there). This is official because Dan Houser said it was one of his favourite missions where you have a variety of ways to kill this person checked into the hospital.

So does this mean we can walk into hospitals at any time during the game? I hope so, what I mean is we should be able to explore most buildings not just for a mission like in the previous titles.

hitterhunter

i've never played bully. a mental hospital is real, u get mental hospitals in real life. why not in gta 4? humour or no humour i think they should be in.

ishouldntbehere

there hasnt been any information about a mental hospitol in IV, i think you must be confused about another game.

gtathebest4ever

... there's something about asylums that scares me... it's the patients mainly, you know they're human... but their condition makes them... inhuman. the mental hospital in true crime nyc really scared me, with screams of deranged patients echoing through the empty halls. creepy