Truck and trailer?

solway

I was wonder if truck and trailer driving was in GTA IV? Like is is in GTASA

Better yet, i wish rockstar allowed peds to drive trucks with trailers on the road.

Maybe they tried that with GTASA, but the engine could not handle it or it was too buggy.

Just hope the AI is clever enough to take the corners right biggrin.gif

AI should be good this time around, i just hope they dont pointlessly run into walls time and time again

AI should be good this time around, i just hope they dont pointlessly run into walls time and time again

True that. Would be really disappointing if that still happened. Really disappointing.

oh my dear god haha they would be so damn hard to control...all i can say is that the peds better keep their heads on a swivel if they put the tractor trailer in the game sneaky2.gif

I just hope noone is there towing a f*cking caravan. We get enough of that in sh*t in real life.

a_flyin_penguin

Didn't the several previewers say they saw R* playing (pre hands-on) in the demo and a semi with a trailer full of logs was in the path of a chase, and to their surprise, the logs were knocked off and spilled into the road? I remember reading this in a preview somewhere...

Didn't the several previewers say they saw R* playing (pre hands-on) in the demo and a semi with a trailer full of logs was in the path of a chase, and to their surprise, the logs were knocked off and spilled into the road? I remember reading this in a preview somewhere...

Yeah I think it might have even been in a trailer maybe? I might be wrong its been a while since I've seen 'em

As long as i can do stuff like this:

and the car/trucks look as good as these. Then i am happy biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by solway

MortifiedPenguin09
I just hope noone is there towing a f*cking caravan. We get enough of that in sh*t in real life.

i here that icon14.gif caravans piss me off

does hooking up 20 tractors or tow trucks count as being annoying as a caravan

i here that icon14.gif caravans piss me off

Thank god for the RPG! biggrin.gif