Campaign against EA

greeny400

Right, at this very moment everyone on this forum will probably know that EA are trying to buy out Take2. So i feel we should make a sort of petition to show that we are against this hostile takeover. So anyone that doesn't want GTA 4: Need for Speed Pro Skater Underground, sign here and show your support for Take2 cool.gif

I figured it won't make a difference as EA won't come on this forum and say "OH NOEZ A PTITION AGAINTS US LETS NOTT BUY TAK2" but it's just something to show our support

Attempt at popular topic?

I won't support this, I'd like GTA IV on my old N64, and of course my PC.

Yq5y51Y.png

i dont understand why people still think that EA will ruin every game they touch. the new EA lets developers release games on their schedules and with every bit of creative freedom they want. the buyout is inevitable considering that Take2 only estimates 1.6 billion in profit this year and EA is willing to throw 2 billion at them to join them. EA publishing GTA games will still be the same as other GTA games. its the developer who makes the game and as long as R* is still around then we have nothing to fear.

Knight_Yellow

No petition will ever stop EA.

Its like walking infront of a swinging wrecker ball and asking it to back off.

i dont understand why people still think that EA will ruin every game they touch. the new EA lets developers release games on their schedules and with every bit of creative freedom they want. the buyout is inevitable considering that Take2 only estimates 1.6 billion in profit this year and EA is willing to throw 2 billion at them to join them. EA publishing GTA games will still be the same as other GTA games. its the developer who makes the game and as long as R* is still around then we have nothing to fear.

True. I can't see EA changing an already massive franchise, which is making a hella of a lot of money, so it's unlikely that they'll change it.

/facepalm

It's not only about GTA, it's about pretty much every sh*t of Take 2 getting ruined, including 2k Games. We're also talking about Mafia here, and 2k Sports, BioShock, A LOT OF GAMES. Take 2 is "2 good" for EA.