Small Suggestions

Californian

Californian

There are some stuff i would like to suggest:

•Updating the BB code help. For example, you don't have a "/spoiler" tag there, the "/center" tag, and much more. Most people don't know or visit the All your BB code needs topic. By adding them in the BB code Help will be really helpful and faster to get all my/our BB code needs.

•We have a PS2 cheats, can we have a Xbox360? Since GTAIV is now in X360.

•Making "BB Code" active in our 'Interests' part of our profile, i have entered

[b] text goes here [/b]

..but it doesn't work, i don't see the problem not having them activated confused.gif

Edited by Californian
user posted image

Sure, we can do that, if you want this to be a recession!

Wow thats a pretty big suggestion.

Once you use them a few times you pretty much have them all memorized. They arn't a problem with noobs because they dont know there are special ones like that here. Senior members pretty much have them all memorized.

There is really no need to add all those special BB codes when all you have to do is spend 5 minutes looking at the code for it. The ones you have suggested be added are used probley the most offten out of all the special BB codes but I dont think they are used enough that they deserve to be added to the posting BB codes thing.

Yeah sure lets add 360 cheat buttons, along with every other system or console GTA has been relesed for.

Whats the need to have BB coded text in our profiles. dontgetit.gif Allowing people to have BB coded text in their profiles would probley take alot of hacking and it would just be stupid. People would probley start stupid little contests to see who can make the text the biggest in their profile and who can makes theres the most colorful. It's just a bad idea. Who cares about the text color in the profile anyway? I know I dont. I'm fine with the white.

Edited by Unlimited

Californian
Sure, we can do that, if you want this to be a recession!

Okay, i'm hispanic...

I don't know what recession means dontgetit.gif

@The other guy: I see what your saying, but about the "X360 cheats" were you being serious or sarcastic?

user posted image

I don't know what recession means dontgetit.gif

@The other guy: I see what your saying, but about the "X360 cheats" were you being serious or sarcastic?

Recession means cutbacks. So what Svip is saying is that it is posiable but something else would have to be cut.

I was being sarcastic about the 360 thing. They might get added in the future but I wouldn't expect to come on here tomorrow to find a 360 cheat code thing.

spursfan111

I was being sarcastic about the 360 thing. They might get added in the future but I wouldn't expect to come on here tomorrow to find a 360 cheat code thing.

Surely you being a 'senior member' should now that people can't read sarcasm on the internet. And there is no need to change the BB code