GTA XBox

thor1to3for5

Interesting. Why does that case look so scary? Are we exchanging millions of dollars at dock 24? And where did the line "more pics after the jump" originate from? I question these things.

Edit: Wait a minute...who the hell is complex.com???

The case is alright, I expected more then jsut the box art, maybe a new mural for the characters. There were 500 made, they got number 170.

thor1to3for5
Perhaps this is a stupid question, but what does, "170 of 500" mean?

They only produced 500 of them and that site got the 170th.

Me are want.

It's surprising how a bit of paint can make something so sexy.

I want the briefcase full of peripherals though.

GTA IV Xbox 360 Peripherals???

Whats the Live Vision Camera doing in there?

hmmmm....?

It looks pretty tacky to me. Just spray paint your Xbox black, and tape a printout of the boxart on it. Same effect.

If they had some original artwork on there, or something along those lines, then it would be pretty kickass.

That looks slick.

I did something like this:

user posted image

user posted image

biggrin.gif

MortifiedPenguin09

^^^^^^^^ i agree, it'll over heat and we all know what happens then..........

Hahah no it's cool, i got like that new model, it doesn't get so hot.

I play all day long sometimes, no over-heating.

But back on-topic.

I have more IV Stickers somewhere, maybe put one on the other side of the Xbox. ^^

Thank God For EBay!

You can say that again. biggrin.gif

Interesting. Why does that case look so scary? Are we exchanging millions of dollars at dock 24? And where did the line "more pics after the jump" originate from? I question these things.

My thoughts exactly...?

Yeah that story is so sad. sad.gif

More decal goodness! biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

complex is that magazine that has urban fashion in it i think......is like the ecko brand mag

hawkstorm182

Don't worry jordan, no idea who complex.com are either but no. 171 of 500 has your name on it. wink.gif

Man Microsoft are getting really desperate now they really want our money. All Ive seen as of late is Microsoft whoring themselves off rockstar...

If I had enough cash I would buy a PS3 for GTAIV even though the 360 has got DLC.

(sorry that sounded strangely fanboyish blush.gif )

Man Microsoft are getting really desperate now they really want our money. All Ive seen as of late is Microsoft whoring themselves off rockstar...

If I had enough cash I would buy a PS3 for GTAIV even though the 360 has got DLC.

arnt microsoft aloud to promote the fact that one of the biggest releases this year will be best on the 360?

if sony had all the dlc and stuff wouldn't they be doing the same?

Edited by EDDS

Hahah no it's cool, i got like that new model, it doesn't get so hot.

I play all day long sometimes, no over-heating.

But back on-topic.

I have more IV Stickers somewhere, maybe put one on the other side of the Xbox. ^^

You obviously one of those people who don't read the manual when you buy a console. Just do yourself a favor and find a small table to put it on. Sorry man, but when I see a picture like that it makes me laugh at the stupidity. Even if it didn't get hot you could trip over it. Plus carpets are hard to clean. Imagine all the dirt and sh*t thats fell on your floor just from walking around. You may as well have put your 360 in a sandbox.

• Do not block any ventilation openings on the Xbox 360 console.

Do not put the Xbox 360 console on a bed, on a sofa, on a carpet floor, or on any other soft surface that may block ventilation openings.

• Do not put the Xbox 360 console in a confined space, such as a bookcase, a rack, or a stereo cabinet, unless the space is well-ventilated.

• Do not put the Xbox 360 console near any heat source, such as a radiator, a heat register, a stove, or an amplifier.

arnt microsoft aloud to promote the fact that one of the biggest releases this year will be best on the 360?

Yes they are...

Sony would never put a GTAIV artwork just slapped shamelessly across the PS3 front though.

If you ask me that box looks tacky with the artwork and I dont see how it anyone could really want that at all... confused.gif

Edited by gtaIV_fan

Yes they are...

Sony would never put a GTAIV artwork just slapped shamelessly across the PS3 front though.

If you ask me that box looks tacky with the artwork and I dont see how it anyone could really want that at all... confused.gif

gtfo

Yes they are...

gtfo

lol yeah dude srsly...your rekon Sony doesn't sell out?? I'm a fairly neutral guy so i never really get involved into these console war discussions but come on.....when one person says "Sony wouldn't do this" or "Microsoft wouldnt..." i just cant see why you guys defend these major companies...srsly...THEY know it...WE all know it....THEY are a Business and its a Business's job to market and whore out tounge.gif simple!! No need to defend them cuz they dont need it, we lap it up and sure ppl may not bother buying these consoles if they were sold in store but it still gets across the msg....BUY THIS GAME FOR THE XBOX360...

I mean sh*t they could probably shoot dead pigeons out of a cannon all over NY with Microsoft inlove.gif R* burnt into them and that would serve as a marketting ploy. So dude dont get me wrong i aint tryin to bite ur head of but u cant srsly beleve Sony are like deprived angels that aren't selling out caus they are wise or less whores...they just dont have much to boast about, soon enough if they get their own exclusivity they will market the sh*t out of it wink.gif

YourNeighborhoodKiller

Sounds like a great deal. But it's not something that I would pick up. If I bought an Xbox, I would like it to have it's original look.

Though the GTA Xbox, sure does look nice.

New account: Gezim