Your Favorite And Least Favorite GTA Vehicle?

BioSphere

Opinions...Just seeing everyone's thoughts about what vehicles they like...

My Fav is The Stallion...

Its not to fast and not to slow, its a cool looking muscle car that lasted throught every gta, from III...

My least fav is either the manana, or the idaho..

well. i can say i like the manana that had the dead guy in the trunk from III.. lol.

What's Your's?

Edited by BioSphere
user posted image

SCOUSE-FEAR

My first is my slowest: Tractor from GTASA

My second is my fastest: the one in GTASA which looks like a Subaru Impreza..or..Lexus

THE WORLD PULLS A SICK DAY ON 29TH APRIL 08

DakoscoPotPie

Favorite: Dilettante It's good for the environment!! biggrin.gif

Least Favorite: Landstalker: It's a gas hog!! cryani.gif

Just kidding.

Favorite is the Landstalker actually, I am a SUV fanatic.

Least favorite: Moonbeam mivi-van suicidal.gif

The Tourismo is my fav caus it fast and easy to drift with, least fav is mower it doesnt serve a purpose

FAV: HUNTLEY cuz it looked like a range rover and the SABRE

LES: IDOHA or something lik that cuz it was sooooo slow

Favorite: Sabre Turbo. Sweet speeds, awsome paint job, and a turbo charger cool.gif . Need I say anymore?

Least Favorite: Faggio. If CJ wasn't gay enough when running around in undwear and a dildo, just hop on a Faggio.

Favourite: Sabre (Turbo) or the Elegy

Least favourite: Packer (my cars never stayed on like they should've)

AKalashnikov

Favourite: Probably the stallion aswell, I've loved Mustangs since I saw Gone in 60 seconds with Nick Cage ages ago.

Least favourite: Ambulance ... seems to be the only vehicle handy with me for a quick getaway in a tight situation. It's always there for obvious reasons.

toxicshock1911

Favorite would be the Windsor (Jaguar 12 cyl) and the Buffalo (80's Camaro)

Least Favorite would be the Club (it looked too big for a Golf) and the Manna

thor1to3for5

Favorites were the Cartel Cruiser and Diablo Stallion.

Least favorites were probably the Moonbeam or Pony.

By game.

GTAIII Good. Mafia Sentinel, Cartel Cruiser, Yardie Lobo and Diablo Stallion. Bad. Moonbeam and Mule.

GTAVC Good. Sabre + Turbo, Banshee, Sentinel XS, Cuban Hermes, Gang Burritto, and the FBI Landstalker/Washingon. Bad. Regina, Manana, Rumpo, and Blista Compact.

GTASA Good. Clover, Buccaneer, Buffalo, Feltzer, Hotring Racer, Huntley, Remington, Savannah, Tornado, and Windsor. Bad. Blista, Club, Flash, Greenwood, Rumpo, and Sultan.

Love the Jetmax and Squallo boats, the Tropic is a nice cruiser. For planes I adore the Rustler (loved the p-52 Mustang look alike thing going on. And for Helicopters I liked the Hunter, Maverick, and Raindance.

I liked the heavier cars... I found them easy to handle... I thought the whole deal with the sports cars where you could make a 90 degree turn on a dime was pretty unrealistic (in my non professional estimation the speeds at which those cars made their turns... and how sharp they were able to do it would have resulted in some pretty severe G-forces that would have flipped the car or caused the driver to lose grip on the wheel.) The heavier cars seemed more real to me. Also I guess I was good at predicting how the cars would react to my inputs... so I could handle the back end breaking out on some of the heavier or more powerful cars. There's something satisfying about being able to weave a 2 1/2 ton sedan/saloon (like the Idaho) through busy traffic, timing back end swings around corners and estimating trajectories that I thought was pretty skillful. It seemed like driving one of the "better" handling cars that wouldn't break out from under you was too easy and that it didn't reflect reality. Obviously I spent most of my time in GTA hooning around the cities for hours on end.

Edited by voteneg

macorules94

Am i the only one that acctually likes the perennial just to make it flipover while doing tight turns??

Favorites: Infernus, Cheetah, Stinger, PCJ-600

Least favorites: Perennial, Manana, Hearse

cheetah and infurnus being my favs and i hate the yardie lobo PERENNIAL

Favourites: Blista compact and manana. I'm serious!!!! I don't get why everyone hates them. The Blista compact had good handling and it was fast. My least favourite car was the voodoo... so boring...

Favourites: Bullet, Windsor, Elegy, Cheetah, Mafia Sentinal, Alpha, Buffalo, Infurnus

Least Favourites: Greenwood, Perrenial, Hermes, Moonbeam, Freeway, Police Cars tounge2.gif

For me the Harvester is the best colgate.gif

The crappiest f*cking one has got to be the faggio... although i liked to cruise the streets on it lol.gif