Peds

BioSphere

I heard that the pedestrians you see walking around have different clothes every now and then. It would make the game more random and different if it was true. You wouldnt see the same old ped walkin around all the time, but you'd see them with different clothes on.

user posted image

I heard that the pedestrians you see walking around have different clothes every now and then. It would make the game more random and different if it was true. You wouldnt see the same old ped walkin around all the time, but you'd see them with different clothes on.

Well there is a create a character function online so maybe the odd ped every now and then will have randomised clothing out of a few different selections....possible but i donno, havn't played gta iv yet biggrin.gif

dude.

why must you keep posting all this old sh*t.

this is centuries old.

if you got it from here, or anywhere else; 98.9% says that IT'S ALREADY BEEN POSTED.

i understand your "noobness".

but just chill on the posts alright?