PS3 and Xbox versions

Matt87

are the PS3 and 360's version of GTA the same?

cause I read that it might have different online features or somethign let me know if you heard anything. ph34r.gif

user posted image

are the PS3 and 360's version of GTA the same?

cause I read that it might have different online features or somethign let me know if you heard anything. ph34r.gif

Nah think their pretty much the same, doesn't matter anyway but i think the 360 has more vibrant colours while the PS3 have better AA i think.

Well, the game itself will be the same. IGN claims that the 360 version has "more vibrant colors" and the PS3 version has "less aliasing issues." Other than that, the only real difference is the 360-exclusive downloadable content.

The 360 version has a framerate a little faster than a PS3. Exclusive DLC content and better colors.

The 360 version has a framerate a little faster than a PS3. Exclusive DLC content and better colors.

that is likely, but hasnt been confirmed.

Confirmed

http://xbox360.qj.net/Rockstar-s-Neil-Corb...g/49/aid/115217

Hello, as it stands the Xbox 360 version has the smoother framerate & far faster loading times (without any installing) but the PS3 version does have that warm feeling with bleached out sunsets & the like. The extra content of the 360 version is significant but nothing like an 'extra Island' at all- as the lead platform it is currently the superior version however. Just you wait until your first windscreen-flying experience.

Wait a sec..it's fake apparently. my bad

Confirmed

Hello, as it stands the Xbox 360 version has the smoother framerate & far faster loading times (without any installing) but the PS3 version does have that warm feeling with bleached out sunsets & the like. The extra content of the 360 version is significant but nothing like an 'extra Island' at all- as the lead platform it is currently the superior version however. Just you wait until your first windscreen-flying experience.

that turned out to be fake, sorry mate.

Confirmed

that turned out to be fake, sorry mate.

Yea I just saw that lol. Lemme look for the other one.

source

Rockstar has confirmed to videogaming247 that the originator of this story claiming the 360 version of GTA IV is “superior” to the PS3 outing is not Rockstar North’s Neil Corbett.

source

Rockstar has confirmed to videogaming247 that the originator of this story claiming the 360 version of GTA IV is “superior” to the PS3 outing is not Rockstar North’s Neil Corbett.

There was another article I saw but cannot find. But if we go by precidence like with Madden, the PS3 will have a slower framerate. And with the 360 at 30 FPS...25FPS seems like a huge drop.

I don't subscribe to that theory, but I admit the online play could be different, that's where the rubber meets the virtual road...so to speak tounge.gif

I don't subscribe to that theory, but I admit the online play could be different, that's where the rubber meets the virtual road...so to speak tounge.gif

Unfortunatly at the Microsoft GDC keynote they said there was going to be 2 exclusive episodes of DLC for the 360 only.

No one denies the DLC, I am just saying the TV presents the majority of the picture signal

Ah yes, but Rockstar has OFFICIALLY said on other occasions I beleive that the color schemes are already set. But the TV doesn't provide the framerate, it's the hardware that's generating the video. It's just like your PC.

I need to see it on my system before I admit to flaws, but I plan some YouTube video of it, so I will

The only differece is that the Xbox 360 version will have two episodes of exclusive downloadabl content.