Game Stop Trade In?

Greatest Thing Alive

Greatest Thing Alive

I am selling a bunch of games, a PS2(with the cables) and a Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel. I want to know how much does all of this would cost.

The games are:

Max Payne(Xbox)

Rayman Raving Rabbids(Xbox 360)

Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3(PS2)

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3(PS2)

Spider-Man(PS2)

Over The Hedge(PS2)

Smackdown Vs. Raw 2006(PS2)

The games don't have boxes.

The PS2 is in good shape. It's the fat old version. The Racing wheel is also in good condition. The PS2 and the Xbox 360 Racing Wheel don't have boxes.

My advice? Do NOT trade your games in at a store. It will rip you off. You will probably get $40-70 for all of that. Somewhere around there.

Ebay is a better option.

Greatest Thing Alive
My advice? Do NOT trade your games in at a store. It will rip you off. You will probably get $40-70 for all of that. Somewhere around there.

Ebay is a better option.

But here's the problem. I'm under 18 and I NEED to sell these items immediatly.

Anti-Racist69

You need an ID to sell games at stores. You have to be 18, sorry.

Previously Banned Member

Stop making so many topics. You already asked a similar question in a similar topic on the same page as this topic. Keep the stuff and resort to prostitution.

Greatest Thing Alive

I know that's why in my other post I said I'm under 18.

I don't want to use Ebay or Craiglist because I need to sell these items fast. I want to buy a PSP and Grand Theft Auto IV.

Yeh now you do, you didnt have to at first. sly.gif damn gamestop, first you give me only about 10% of what the game is worth then you force me to buy an ID to get that 10%. Bastards....

I want to buy a PSP and Grand Theft Auto IV.

Find another way to get the money, because your current idea isn't going to even get you close. Spiderman? SVR06? Those two together might get you $1.

Greatest Thing Alive
Stop making so many topics. You already asked a similar question in a similar topic on the same page as this topic. Keep the stuff and resort to prostitution.

It was only one. Get it straight. And I added new things to it instead of just one item.

To MMFF I already have $60. I just need extra money to buy a PSP.

P.S. Can't do chores for money or jobs. I get allowence of $10 a week though.

Perhaps this will help.

Link

WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG

Jonny_Tightlips

You're not gonna get jack squat for any of those games, in reality.

You don't need to sell anything immediately. You just can't make a choice over which one you want more, and in turn you annoy the hell out of us with all these threads. Think about it. If you get a PSP, then you have to spend MORE MONEY on MORE GAMES. And if you end up not liking it, you'll be screwed out of $200. But with GTA4, you'll have one game for $60. And if you end up not liking it, you'll be able to sell it for around the same price.

If you NEED A PSP THAT BAD, then wait until after you get GTA4. By that time, if you saved up, you'll have enough for both.

...besides that I ain't sayin nuthin.

tuff_luv_capo

He's trying to justify being lazy enough to walk in to gamespot. One of those people that ask a question and know they're answer before it's asked.

Greatest Thing Alive
Perhaps this will help.

Link

Doesn't show all the items I'm selling.

And I just want to know how much these items would cost so I can sell them because I don't want them anymore. I need a PSP because I need something to play on the bus or in the car when I'm bored(Other then talking to friends or parents)

kevin2006rhs
What if I'm 15 and have a government-issued photo ID?

The only reason we card people at gamestop is because we are legally registered as a pawn shop. Its not that we want to not take trades from you, its that we cant legally. Sure I let people get away with it when the stor isnt busy and you aint some jackass teenager with issues, but some guys arnt nice. Either way, don't trade in your games to Gamestop, we rip you off and make a ton of money. If you actually want decent money for your games, E-bay it. Hopefully your games have all their manuals and minimal to no scratches. Crazy collectors love well treated games and game booklets.

Napalm Jason

Ebay is a better option.

$40-$70? You're joking, right?

For everything that you have there, you'll $10 tops... $15 if you're lucky. The trade-in value for all Xbox games I believe is about 50 cents - for old PlayStation 2 games anywhere between 50 cents and $5. eBay is by far the best option but you're not guaranteed more than a few bucks for each if sold separately. Hell, for old Xbox 360 games you can't get more than $6 or $7, that should tell you something about tyhe trade-in values for last-generation games. Sorry, bro.

EDIT: My bad, I didn't see that you had a PlayStation 2 and a racing wheel on there. The trade-in value for first-generation, last-generation consoles is pretty low and I've no idea about the racing wheel. I wouldn't say more than $50.

Edited by Napalm Jason

user posted image

DEATH. METAL.

I need a PSP because I need something to play on the bus or in the car when I'm bored(Other then talking to friends or parents)

You see, that's what I was thinking when I bought my PSP. Then I realize how sh*te it was.

Seriously, if you want to pass the time on the bus, in the car, etc, read a book. I'm not being sarcastic, time will fly by, and I find most books more fun than the games I have for my PSP.

Then again, I'm a bookworm, so my opinion is highly biased.

Slosten.gif

Another point to consider is that if you do decide to trade in your stuff into a game store, the price will isntantly be decreased due to the fact that all your items are unboxed. Boxed i doubt games like Spiderman would get anything of much value, unboxed, it wouldn't be worth the effort at all really.

user posted image

Greatest Thing Alive

Oh ok thanks.

[update] Just Yestarday I had the famous RRoD(Red Rings od Death). I had my 24hr meltdown before I went to the Towel Trick. It works. Tried it today. Don't know when it will have it again. Just wondering, how much will I get for a MODDED xbox 360.

Jonny_Tightlips

Well, since it's void of warranty because it's modded, and people don't usually want 360's that are without insurance, I'd say alot less than you'd want.

I know you're just wondering, but seriously, you're not really going to sell the console that will play GTA4, now are you?

...besides that I ain't sayin nuthin.

Well, since it's void of warranty because it's modded, and people don't usually want 360's that are without insurance, I'd say alot less than you'd want.

I know you're just wondering, but seriously, you're not really going to sell the console that will play GTA4, now are you?

Well, he won't be able to play GTA4 on it for long if it's breaking down although I don't think it's very nice to sell something you know will break to someone else....unless ofcourse it is GameStop. biggrin.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.