Time Wasted Every Day

vininfinite

vininfinite

Let's asume it's a normal work/school day. Discluding work, school, transportation, and task necessary for normal bodily functions. How much time do you waste a day?

Guesstimate it.

Day = 24 hrs

In Hours

0.5 waking up/getting out of bed

0.5 slowely eating & drinking coffee

0.25 long shower

2.5 doing nothing/staring at ceiling

1.0 slowely doing homework

3.0 games

0.75 going to sleep/masterbating

8.5 Hours lost on average.

{1.0 ACTUAL WORK AND EFFORT}

{9.0 SCHOOL/TRANSPORTATION}

{5.5 SLEEP}

I spend 6 to 7 hours sleeping, and about half an hour taking a shower. The rest is getting my day busy.
Suction Testicle Ban

In Hours

0.5 waking up/getting out of bed

0.5 slowely eating & drinking coffee

0.25 long shower

2.5 doing nothing/staring at ceiling

1.0 slowely doing homework

3.0 games

0.75 going to sleep/masterbating

8.5 Hours lost on average.

{1.0 ACTUAL WORK AND EFFORT}

{9.0 SCHOOL/TRANSPORTATION}

{5.5 SLEEP}

Stop watching me! ph34r.gif That's actually a good representation of how my average day goes. Jeez, if school wasn't there, I'd be able to get some actual thought done! All that focus on coloring and individual types of things is really depressing, and just shuts down my brain. confused.gif Bah, it's Spring Break. Now I can have some fun!

Anti-Racist69

7 Sleeping

.5 Getting up/Falling asleep(Except lately, can't fall asleep)

.5 Showering (Love hot water)

1 Getting high (Trying to quit)

.5 Eating total

9.5 hours. If you include classes and work, my life is wasted.

Previously Banned Member

I don't know how anyone can spend thirty minutes in the shower. To be fair, I suppose your climate could have something to do with it.

vbSWr1A.gif

Anti-Racist69
I don't know how anyone can spend thirty minutes in the shower. To be fair, I suppose your climate could have something to do with it.

I love to shower. I love in So Cal too. I can't take a shower without hot water either. You have no idea how much showers mean to me. Allows me time to think and stuff.

Previously Banned Member

vininfinite

I love to shower. I love in So Cal too. I can't take a shower without hot water either. You have no idea how much showers mean to me. Allows me time to think and stuff.

Showers just allow me more time to masterbate. confused.gif

Anti-Racist69

Showers just allow me more time to masterbate. confused.gif

Lol, I haven't masturbated in the shower since I was like 13. Lol.

Previously Banned Member

7/8 Hours sleeping, depending on what I'm doing really so it depends.

.30mins To get up and get ready.

5mins To check myself in the mirror again.

20mins To get something to eat and drink when I get up.

2/3Hours playing video games.

4Hours being bored.

( Whatever hours ) Spent being with my friends, probably takes up most of my time.

3Hours eating/drinking.

Usually 20/30 mins in the shower.

Eh it depends on what I have planned on the day for how I waste my hours away.

To be fair, I suppose your climate could have something to do with it.

It does, as a matter of fact.

Suction Testicle Ban

hmmm...

From 11-5 i sleep, but I don't see that as wasting time.

About 30 min to get up and get dressed

Get on the bus at 6 and get to school at about 7

Classes start at 8 until 2 unless its a monday or wednesday and then I stay until 7

any time I got left I spend on hygene, gaming, friend things, girlfriend things

So yeh, my day consist pretty much of going to school and coming back. Until I graduate in May, then it will consist of working, sorting out college aps and working...

Jonny_Tightlips
Every minute spent not sleeping/eating/reproducing is wasted.

Fixed.

...besides that I ain't sayin nuthin.

BuffaloSoldier

On a typical school day:

6:45AM - 8:00AM (1.25 Hours): Getting ready and getting to school.

10:00AM - 10:30AM (.5 Hours): Break/Chill time in school. I never do anything productive.

?AM/PM - ?AM/PM (.75 Hours): One free block/study period a day. I never do anything productive here, either.

12:00PM - 1:00PM (1 Hour): Lunch Blocks, I never eat.

5:00PM - 9:00PM (4 Hours): Typical chill time. Homework, games, friends, etc.

Total Time: 7.5 Hours (7 hours, 30 minutes) of wasted time, per day. However, I believe that if you're having fun, it's not time wasted.

vininfinite

I'm sorry, but I think farting should be included in that. I really enjoy farting and it's also a necessary bodily function.

I had to track everything I did through out a couple days for a class I had, it shows you how much time is wasted by the amount of missing hours you have. Quite amazing... despite the time it'd take plan out and stick to a schedule, you'd probably get yourself an extra 1-3 hours a day for free time if you did it right and stuck to it.

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

I had to track everything I did through out a couple days for a class I had, it shows you how much time is wasted by the amount of missing hours you have. Quite amazing... despite the time it'd take plan out and stick to a schedule, you'd probably get yourself an extra 1-3 hours a day for free time if you did it right and stuck to it.

Yeah organization is key to minimizing wasted time, but with all this time being wasted, who has time to make a schedule...? Damn, now my head is hurting.

9h sleep + 1h lunch + 10min to choose what to wear + 15min shower + 20min to go to college + 3h30min in college + 20min to go back home + 1h to eat dinner = nearly 15h30min of daily tasks = some 9h of wasted time.

1h lunch

wow.gif

Holy freaking sh*t, sis'. You eat too slow lol.gif

Anyway.

6h sleeping + 2h to go to school + 4,5h in school + 30 minutes lunching + 5h working = 18 hours wasted. 6h for my fun sad.gif

School: 3 hours (Some lessons I literally go to sleep, but this is including break and lunch)

After school: 6 hours ( moto_whistle.gif )

Sleep: 7 hours

Time wasted: too much sad.gif

tfdt7hY.gif

I guess it would depend on what you consider time well spent. So to me, I don't waste any time, even when I'm just sitting on my ass thinking. however i find it pretty funny that most people put "school" or "college", yet "time spent on gta forums" isn't included tounge.gif

hmm lets see...

1 waking up & getting out of bed (and listening to radio tbh)

0.25 getting ready for school and sh*t

0.5 walking to school

1 drawing and talking etc in class

0.5 walking from school

0.1 lay on bed listening to radio

0.1 sh*tting

0.1-0.2 pissing

1 sitting on PC listening to the radio and not being productive

0.5-1 long chillaxing bath

3 listening to radio

0.5 - 2 reading

0.5 pondering life the universe and everything

0.5 listening to music when I can't sleep

10.05 total.

People are too rushed nowadays. It takes people like 1 minute on average to sh*t but it should take 9 mins if you don't wanna die of stress monsters. And people spend like 15 mins eating dinner but it should take 45 minutes - an hour. True story.

6h sleeping + 2h to go to school + 4,5h in school + 30 minutes lunching + 5h working = 18 hours wasted. 6h for my fun

Thats about the same time I waste on that. I do about the same muppetmaster_karma.gif

hmm lets see...

1 waking up & getting out of bed (and listening to radio tbh)

0.25 getting ready for school and sh*t

0.5 walking to school

1 drawing and talking etc in class

0.5 walking from school

0.1 lay on bed listening to radio

0.1 sh*tting

0.1-0.2 pissing

1 sitting on PC listening to the radio and not being productive

0.5-1 long chillaxing bath

3 listening to radio

0.5 - 2 reading

0.5 pondering life the universe and everything

0.5 listening to music when I can't sleep

10.05 total.

People are too rushed nowadays. It takes people like 1 minute on average to sh*t but it should take 9 mins if you don't wanna die of stress monsters. And people spend like 15 mins eating dinner but it should take 45 minutes - an hour. True story.

I'm not rushed. I take my time. I leave home at 6pm to go to college but I begin getting ready 3h earlier.

Adam Jensen

In my school we change shifts each month. So if Im in the morning shift I wake up at 6:10am and I go to school till 13:30 (counting the trip from school and home). Then I'm so f*ckin tired sometimes I sleep till 20:00pm. And after that I'm to groggy to do anything. Sometimes I go to the gym or jog

But when I'm in the daily shift I have enough time for some basic activities.

When there is no school I can do whatever I want too and every moment in that sweet freedom is valuable. I dont work. Instead I'm helping out my parents for money. Its better that way cause money stays in family (not for long though)

But I dont think that I can calculate any of that cause its mostly random and it depends on a lot of things.

vininfinite

By typing this post a waisted another 4 minutes of my life. [crys]

Monday till Friday

6.30 - 7.15 - sitting on comp, drinking coffee, showering

7.20 - 7.30 - starring at the road on the bus

14.45 - 16.45 - wasting time on track & field (only spring)/football [soccer] (only fall)

14.45/17.00 - ~0.00 - PC

0:00 - 6.30 - sleep

and then it starts all over ^_^

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.