2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ZAZ

[SA|CLEO] CLEO3 MODS (are working also for Cleo4 and higher)

Eyon
Every CLEO mod works fine here, but the Sit'n'Smoke mod helps crashing the game. Anyone understand why? I've got the hoodlum US (1.0) exe file.

sit and smoke mod works fine on my game biggrin.gif

At least I can play the game, but when I try to sit down or try to smoke (By pressing R or L), it just crashes and I get the Send/Don't Send error.

ZAZ

Every CLEO mod works fine here, but the Sit'n'Smoke mod helps crashing the game. Anyone understand why? I've got the hoodlum US (1.0) exe file.

I fixed something, download it again

Eyon

Still have the same problem. Just when I tick L when standing in front of a bench or chair it crashes. It also crashes when I tick R or L without standing near a bench or chair.

I also tried to delete the other Cleo3 scripts, but SitnSmoke still crashes the game.

ZAZ

Still have the same problem. Just when I tick L when standing in front of a bench or chair it crashes. It also crashes when I tick R or L without standing near a bench or chair.

I also tried to delete the other Cleo3 scripts, but SitnSmoke still crashes the game.

Does it work that the gangmember smoke in your game?

Maybe the smoke particle wont work in your game

Delete the SitnSmoke.cs in your Cleo folder

Try SitnSmokefix

There is used "nitro" instead "EXHALE"

znilzw

hey zaz cool Clothes script! 

can you make a gravity changer script? like MTA a menu where you can choce from STRONG gravity, NORMAL gravity, MOON gravity and SPACE gravity

thats gonna be cool! 

colgate.gif

gtasbigfoot

Poor ZAZ he must be so tried and pissed off,of these requests.

he needs time,you don't wan't to rush him do you?

modding is more complex then you think guys.... ZAZ can't just do all your thing in 10 mins.

Eyon

Try SitnSmokefix

Thanks, works like a charm!

BLlTZ

Hey, ZaZ I have a'n simple and easy ( I think with easy part ) to make a'n mod that when I horn at the cars the shuld go aside in left or right part of the street. I like when you playing submissions with Ambulans, Police and Firedepartement, just make them to move. I think is a'n great idea for SA and is very usefull in races, mission, and for speed, I don't know why R* didn't make it

For Example like in The Mafia Game  smile.gif

The engine doesnt execute such a feature fast enough

I used a trick, try this:

Freeway

Hahahah lol.gif . What a funny mod...

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Well thanks for the answers, help and for this mod. You should put it on your donwload section. smile.gif

Tommyx50

Is there any cleo3 scripts that make you and your car invincible?

ZAZ

Try SitnSmokefix

It works now? Nice to hear.

So the crashes was caused by a particle failure.

Do you have modified effects.fxp or effectsPC.txd ?

Hey, ZaZ I have a'n simple and easy ( I think with easy part ) to make a'n mod that when I horn at the cars the shuld go aside in left or right part of the street. I like when you playing submissions with Ambulans, Police and Firedepartement, just make them to move. I think is a'n great idea for SA and is very usefull in races, mission, and for speed, I don't know why R* didn't make it

Freeway

user posted image user posted image

Well thanks for the answers, help and for this mod. You should put it on your donwload section. smile.gif

Im surprised to see your fun and add it on my site next time

No, but isnt there a cheat for this ?

kevindevil

ZAZ, is drinking mod ready? biggrin.gif

I want it so much biggrin.gif

Tommyx50

Try SitnSmokefix

It works now? Nice to hear.

So the crashes was caused by a particle failure.

Do you have modified effects.fxp or effectsPC.txd ?

Freeway

user posted image user posted image

Im surprised to see your fun and add it on my site next time

No, but isnt there a cheat for this ?

Yes, there is a cheat but i only makes you semi-invincible, you die from everything except bullets and your car isn't invincible.

And i don't want to change my main.scm

ZAZ

Yes but throwing bottle not yet

Yes, there is a cheat but i only makes you semi-invincible, you die from everything except bullets and your car isn't invincible.

Oh, I understand wrong. I understand invisible. But you mean undestructible.

Im actually working on a big CarControle script which include much features like undestructible, HyperspeedNOS, moving on water, tuning everywhere and Neon tubes and much more

I wonna release a new beta version next weekend

Look the videos

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=mI2kHMVpv1s

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=oZymBSDMGug

BLlTZ

Hey ZaZ, can you tell me what is the name of the music from the Vid "GTA Pimp my Car Cleo3" and what impressive mod biggrin.gif

Edited by -BLITZ-

JC_COOP

Hi Hi ZAZ,

I know you've been flooded with requests, but I need a utility type scripts for a mod I'm working on and was wondering if you could help me out.

What I need is a script that will load a file that works in the same way as clothes.dat - I discovered the hard way that clothes.dat just doesn't work anymore and causes crashes when it becomes too long. essentially, the part of the function I need is where it replaces CJ's head with a different DFF (keeping the same TXD) depending on if he has another DFF loaded, and replaces that different DFF with yet another DFF when in a cutscene. Here is the relevant code excerpt from the clothes.dat file that I wrote that was too long and caused a crash (if a CLEO script were to take care of this function, it would bring my clothes.dat file within limits so it wouldn't crash anymore):

IGNORE wedgeSETC	capovereye	head	cs_zorro	-SETC	caprimup	head	cs_zorro	-SETC	capside  head	cs_zorro	-SETC	boxingcap	head	cs_zorro	-SETC	hatmanc  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	cappolice	head	boxingshoe	-SETC	trilby  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	capback  head	cs_zorro	-ENDIGNORE wedgeEXCLUSIVE wedgeSETC	bandana  head	tramline	-SETC	bikerhelmet	head	tramline	-SETC	boater  head	tramline	-SETC	bowler  head	tramline	-SETC	boxingcap	head	cs_flatears	-SETC	cap  head	tramline	-SETC	capback  head	tramline	-SETC	capknit  head	tramline	-SETC	capovereye	head	tramline	-SETC	caprimup	head	tramline	-SETC	capside  head	tramline	-SETC	captruck	head	tramline	-SETC	cowboy  head	tramline	-SETC	flatears	head	tramline	-SETC	hatmanc  head	tramline	-SETC	tracktr  head	tramline	-SETC	trilby  head	tramline	-SETC	worktr  head	tramline	-SETC	cappolice	head	tramline	-ENDEXCLUSIVE wedgeEXCLUSIVE afroSETC	bandana  head	cs_zorro	-SETC	bikerhelmet	head	cs_zorro	-SETC	boater  head	cs_zorro	-SETC	bowler  head	cs_zorro	-SETC	cap  head	cs_zorro	-SETC	capknit  head	cs_zorro	-SETC	captruck	head	cs_zorro	-SETC	cowboy  head	cs_zorro	-SETC	flatears	head	cs_zorro	-SETC	tracktr  head	cs_zorro	-SETC	worktr  head	cs_zorro	-ENDEXCLUSIVE afroEXCLUSIVE cornrowsSETC	bandana  head	gimptorso	-SETC	bikerhelmet	head	gimptorso	-SETC	boater  head	gimptorso	-SETC	bowler  head	gimptorso	-SETC	cap  head	gimptorso	-SETC	capknit  head	gimptorso	-SETC	captruck	head	gimptorso	-SETC	cowboy  head	gimptorso	-SETC	flatears	head	gimptorso	-SETC	tracktr  head	gimptorso	-SETC	worktr  head	gimptorso	-ENDEXCLUSIVE cornrowsEXCLUSIVE elvishairSETC	bandana  head	cs_bandana	-SETC	bikerhelmet	head	cs_bandana	-SETC	boater  head	cs_bandana	-SETC	bowler  head	cs_bandana	-SETC	cap  head	cs_bandana	-SETC	capknit  head	cs_bandana	-SETC	captruck	head	cs_bandana	-SETC	cowboy  head	cs_bandana	-SETC	flatears	head	cs_bandana	-SETC	tracktr  head	cs_bandana	-SETC	worktr  head	cs_bandana	-ENDEXCLUSIVE elvishairEXCLUSIVE flattopSETC	bandana  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	bikerhelmet	head	pimp  -SETC	boater  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	bowler  head	pimp  -SETC	cap  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	capknit  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	captruck	head	boxingshoe	-SETC	cowboy  head	pimp  -SETC	flatears	head	boxingshoe	-SETC	tracktr  head	pimp  -SETC	worktr  head	pimp  -ENDEXCLUSIVE flattopEXCLUSIVE groovecutSETC	bandana  head	country  -SETC	bikerhelmet	head	country  -SETC	boater  head	country  -SETC	bowler  head	country  -SETC	cap  head	country  -SETC	capknit  head	country  -SETC	captruck	head	country  -SETC	cowboy  head	country  -SETC	flatears	head	country  -SETC	tracktr  head	country  -SETC	worktr  head	country  -ENDEXCLUSIVE groovecutEXCLUSIVE highafroSETC	bandana  head	flipflop	-SETC	bikerhelmet	head	flipflop	-SETC	boater  head	flipflop	-SETC	bowler  head	flipflop	-SETC	cap  head	flipflop	-SETC	capknit  head	flipflop	-SETC	captruck	head	flipflop	-SETC	cowboy  head	flipflop	-SETC	flatears	head	flipflop	-SETC	tracktr  head	flipflop	-SETC	worktr  head	flipflop	-ENDEXCLUSIVE highafroEXCLUSIVE jheriSETC	bandana  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	bikerhelmet	head	boxingshoe	-SETC	boater  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	bowler  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	cap  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	capknit  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	captruck	head	boxingshoe	-SETC	cowboy  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	flatears	head	boxingshoe	-SETC	tracktr  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	worktr  head	boxingshoe	-ENDEXCLUSIVE jheriEXCLUSIVE mohawkSETC	bandana  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	bikerhelmet	head	pimp  -SETC	boater  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	bowler  head	pimp  -SETC	cap  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	capknit  head	boxingshoe	-SETC	captruck	head	boxingshoe	-SETC	cowboy  head	pimp  -SETC	flatears	head	boxingshoe	-SETC	tracktr  head	pimp  -SETC	worktr  head	pimp  -ENDEXCLUSIVE mohawkEXCLUSIVE slopeSETC	bandana  head	cs_bandana	-SETC	bikerhelmet	head	cs_bandana	-SETC	boater  head	cs_bandana	-SETC	bowler  head	cs_bandana	-SETC	cap  head	cs_bandana	-SETC	capknit  head	cs_bandana	-SETC	captruck	head	cs_bandana	-SETC	cowboy  head	cs_bandana	-SETC	flatears	head	cs_bandana	-SETC	tracktr  head	cs_bandana	-SETC	worktr  head	cs_bandana	-ENDEXCLUSIVE slopeEXCLUSIVE headSETC	bandana  head	cs_zorro	-SETC	bikerhelmet	head	cs_zorro	-SETC	boater  head	cs_zorro	-SETC	bowler  head	cs_zorro	-SETC	cap  head	cs_zorro	-SETC	capknit  head	cs_zorro	-SETC	captruck	head	cs_zorro	-SETC	cowboy  head	cs_zorro	-SETC	flatears	head	cs_zorro	-SETC	tracktr  head	cs_zorro	-SETC	worktr  head	cs_zorro	-ENDEXCLUSIVE headIGNORE	balaclavaSETC	bandknots	head  tramline  -SETC	helmet  head  tramline  -SETC	skullycap	head  tramline  -SETC	moto  head  tramline  -ENDIGNORE	balaclavaCUTS	cornrows	cs_cornrowsCUTS  afro  cs_afroCUTS	highafro	cs_highafroCUTS	wedge  cs_wedgeCUTS	slope  cs_slopeCUTS  flattop  cs_flattopCUTS	tramline	cs_tramlineCUTS	groovecut	cs_groovecutCUTS	jheri  cs_jheriCUTS  mohawk  cs_mohawkCUTS	elvishair	cs_elvishairCUTS  hands  cs_handsCUTS	boater  cs_bikerhelmetCUTS  balaclava	cs_tramlineCUTS	cs_zorro	cs_bandknotsCUTS	cs_flatears	cs_bandmaskCUTS	cs_bandana	tshirt2CUTS	pimp  hawaiiCUTS	boxingshoe	trackytop1CUTS	country  gimpfeetCUTS	gimptorso	gimpmaskCUTS	flipflop	capoverCUTS  head  cs_head

Note that it is very important that the change happen before the next animation is loaded, because in the case of the cutscene versions of the DFFs there is a different animation skeleton, so if the animation is loaded without the proper DFF being already in place there is a crash. For test purposes, the first beta of my mod available here has all the relevant files though the clothes.dat file included in that release has had many features from the code above stripped in order to keep from crashing.

Thanks a ton, I hope you can help because I've been banging my head against this problem for the past six months.

- JC

Edited by JC_COOP

Rapier

Another CLEO mod for the collection!!! I think this will very useful!

{$CLEO}{****************************************************************************************************** CLEO BOOST MOD                                                                                    ** BY RAPIER                                                                                         ******************************************************************************************************}:LabelCBthread 'CLEO_BOOST'[email protected] = 0x10 //SHIFT. You can modify to the key desired.:LabelCB02wait $DEFAULT_WAIT_TIMEif0256:  player $PLAYER_CHAR definedjf @LabelCB02if 00DF:  actor $PLAYER_ACTOR drivingjf @LabelCB02 03C0: [email protected] = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR [email protected] = 0:LabelCB03wait 0if 00DF:  actor $PLAYER_ACTOR drivingjf @LabelCB02 if8AB0:  not pressed_key [email protected] @LabelCB05if [email protected] == 1jf @[email protected] = 0jump @LabelCB03:LabelCB04018C: play_sound 1085 at 0.0 0.0 0.0:LabelCB04_02wait 0 msif8AB0:  not pressed_key [email protected] @LabelCB04_02jump @LabelCB03:LabelCB05if [email protected] == 0jf @[email protected] = 1018C: play_sound 1083 at 0.0 0.0 0.0:LabelCB0606A2: get_vehicle [email protected] velocity_in_direction [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]@ /= [email protected] /= [email protected] /= 2500.002E3: [email protected] = car [email protected] speed0092: [email protected] = float_to_integer [email protected]: [email protected] *= 20003: shake_camera [email protected] not [email protected] > 50.0  //This control the MAX SPEED. Default is 50.0.jf @LabelCB03if and81F3:  NOT car [email protected] airborne020D:  car [email protected] flippedjf @LabelCB0407D5: apply_momentum_to_vehicle [email protected] direction [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] 0.0 0.0 0.0jump @LabelCB03

Enjoy! biggrin.gif

taz9764

yo ZAZ

i know u must be flooded with request but im gonna request anyway i downloaded a passenger mod a couple days ago

in it its got that u push a few buttons and u enter turrent mode like in the last mission and then when u push enter u exit it and stay in the passenger seat i want to request some code for when u push enter when ur in the passenger seat u kick the driver out and just keep driving

thanks

Jimbo_V

So can you make that, with the shooting anim's ZAZ, pls? colgate.gif

I want to change Cj's shooting anim for the pistol that he uses to that which the cops use, and back again with a Cleo-Script. And without modifying the weapons.dat.

Thanks biggrin.gif

Edited by Jimbo_V

cuvip

hey zaz, can you make a cleo script to select weapon?

kevindevil

Im actually working on a big CarControle script which include much features like undestructible, HyperspeedNOS, moving on water, tuning everywhere and Neon tubes and much more

Look the videos

ok, can you try to make drinking mod for monday?

Those videos are awesome biggrin.gif

Artur$MD

Hey, ZAZ!

I want to ask you about the CLEO script.

Can you make the CLEO script which change standart player's animation group to another which can be found in the animgrp.dat? You know, just script, which can be edited in the SannyBuilder for changing player's animation to other like "man", "gang1", "oldfatman", "blindman" or "sexywoman"? I think it would be cool - changing animation without editing ped.ifp in the 3dsmax.

james227uk
Hey, ZAZ!

I want to ask you about the CLEO script.

Can you make the CLEO script which change standart player's animation group to another which can be found in the animgrp.dat? You know, just script, which can be edited in the SannyBuilder for changing player's animation to other like "man", "gang1", "oldfatman", "blindman" or "sexywoman"? I think it would be cool - changing animation without editing ped.ifp in the 3dsmax.

ZAZ, how do you cope with the amount of requests your getting? Because I wouldn't be able to. Can't any of you give ZAZ a break?

Evj

Oh, I understand wrong. I understand invisible. But you mean undestructible.

Look the videos

Hey ZAZ this Pimpmycar mod is really bugged.

GER:MEIN GTA STÜRTZTE AB BEIM LADEN,NUN IST DESWEGEN MEIN GANZES GTA IM ARSCH: sad.gif

BReal

I have a question:

Is it possible to make a taxi system like in GTA IV? Like, if you press G next to taxi, you get as a passenger and then a map pops up. Then you click the place where you want to go and the taxi takes you there.

Would be so cool in San Andreas biggrin.gif

ZAZ

Zaz u can do latter mod in cleo?

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=294235

or convert him to use with cleo...

No, I think it must be done as main.scm-mod. I addition, its Wessers mod.

Hey ZAZ this Pimpmycar mod is really bugged.

GER:MEIN GTA STÜRTZTE AB BEIM LADEN,NUN IST DESWEGEN MEIN GANZES GTA IM ARSCH: sad.gif

Pimpmycar is still a beta version and yes, its buggy.

Wenn dein GTA am Arsch ist, ists deine eigenes Verschulden. Wenn man richtig deinstalliert, ist das Spiel wieder wie vorher.

Die Installation lässts sich wieder rückgängig machen, indem man die Cleoscripte, die neon.ide und die neon.img entfernt und folgende Original-Dateien wieder einsetzt:

GTASA\data\gta.dat

GTASA\models\effects.fxp

GTASA\models\effectsPC.txd

Wenn diese 3 Dateien vorherher schon modifziert waren, sollte man seine gebackupten Dateien einsetzen.

Another CLEO mod for the collection!!! I think this will very useful!
07D5: apply_momentum_to_vehicle [email protected] direction [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] 0.0 0.0 0.0

Enjoy!  biggrin.gif

Excellent, but my favorite kind of scripted nos is still

0013: [email protected] *= 1.25 // floating-point values

04BA: set_car [email protected] speed_instantly [email protected]

Its more impulsive.

I tested your script, modified the multiplier

[email protected] /= 50.0

When I give speed and boost and then turns the angle and give boost again, it has no effect, wont speed up to the changed direction.

I already used 07D5 to let the cars move on water but without 06A2

The part of the script:

:VPimp_5300D6: if  080DD:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_vehicle_type #VORTEX004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_27:VPimp_55ifSEAW1 ==  1  // integer values004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_570407: create_coordinate [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_car [email protected] offset  0.0  0.0  0.0000F: [email protected] -=  2.0  // floating-point values092E: get_water_height_at [email protected] [email protected] flag 0 store_to [email protected]:   [email protected] > [email protected]  // floating-point values004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_570001: wait  500 ms0174: [email protected] = car [email protected] z_angle02F6: [email protected] = cosine [email protected]  // sinus swapped with cosine02F7: [email protected] = sinus [email protected] // cosine swapped with sinus 0013: [email protected] *=  0.01  // floating-point values0013: [email protected] *=  0.01  // floating-point values0013: [email protected] *=  -1.0  // floating-point values07D5: set_car [email protected] velocity_in_direction_XYZ [email protected] [email protected] 0.01 rotation_velocitiesXY 0.0 0.0 unk 0.00002: jump @VPimp_61:VPimp_57ifNOX ==  1  // integer values004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_590050: gosub @VPimp_IMMUN1NOX =  2  // integer values:VPimp_5900D6: if  1FLIP01 ==  1  // integer values01F4:   car [email protected] flipped004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_270050: gosub @VPimp_Flipsub10002: jump @VPimp_27:VPimp_610001: wait  20 ms00D6: if  00256:   player $PLAYER_CHAR defined004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_1990407: create_coordinate [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_car [email protected] offset  0.0  0.0  0.0000F: [email protected] -=  2.0  // floating-point values092E: get_water_height_at [email protected] [email protected] flag 0 store_to [email protected]  andSEAW1 ==  1  // integer values0025:   [email protected] > [email protected]  // floating-point values004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_270007: [email protected] =  3.5  // floating-point values0174: [email protected] = car [email protected] z_angle00D6: if  000E1:   key_pressed  0  16004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_630175: set_car [email protected] z_angle_to [email protected]: [email protected] = cosine [email protected]  // sinus swapped with cosine02F7: [email protected] = sinus [email protected] // cosine swapped with sinus 0013: [email protected] *=  0.03  // floating-point values0013: [email protected] *=  0.03  // floating-point values0013: [email protected] *=  -1.0  // floating-point values07D5: set_car [email protected] velocity_in_direction_XYZ [email protected] [email protected] 0.015 rotation_velocitiesXY 0.0 0.0 unk 0.00002: jump @VPimp_67:VPimp_6300D6: if  000E1:   key_pressed  0  14004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_650174: [email protected] = car [email protected] z_angle000B: [email protected] +=  180.0  // floating-point values02F6: [email protected] = cosine [email protected]  // sinus swapped with cosine02F7: [email protected] = sinus [email protected] // cosine swapped with sinus 0013: [email protected] *=  0.03  // floating-point values0013: [email protected] *=  0.03  // floating-point values0013: [email protected] *=  -1.0  // floating-point values07D5: set_car [email protected] velocity_in_direction_XYZ [email protected] [email protected] 0.015 rotation_velocitiesXY 0.0 0.0 unk 0.00002: jump @VPimp_67:VPimp_6502F6: [email protected] = cosine [email protected]  // sinus swapped with cosine02F7: [email protected] = sinus [email protected] // cosine swapped with sinus 0013: [email protected] *=  0.005  // floating-point values0013: [email protected] *=  0.005  // floating-point values0013: [email protected] *=  -1.0  // floating-point values07D5: set_car [email protected] velocity_in_direction_XYZ [email protected] [email protected] 0.01 rotation_velocitiesXY 0.0 0.0 unk 0.0:VPimp_6700D6: if  000E1:   key_pressed  0  0004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_730494: get_joystick_data  0 [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]: if 00039:   [email protected] ==  0  // integer values004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_690002: jump @VPimp_73:VPimp_6900D6: if 0 0019:   [email protected] >  0  // integer values004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_710050: gosub @VPimp_830002: jump @VPimp_73:VPimp_7100D6: if 0 001B:    0 > [email protected]  // integer values004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_730050: gosub @VPimp_81:VPimp_73if  or00E1:   key_pressed  0  40AB0:   key_pressed 530AB0:   key_pressed 740AB0:   key_pressed 71004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_79:VPimp_750001: wait  20 ms00D6: if  00256:   player $PLAYER_CHAR defined004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_199if  or00E1:   key_pressed  0  40AB0:   key_pressed 530AB0:   key_pressed 740AB0:   key_pressed 71004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_7500D6: if  00023:    10.0 > [email protected]  // floating-point values004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_770407: create_coordinate [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_car [email protected] offset  0.0  0.0  2.500AB: put_car [email protected] at [email protected] [email protected]  13.00002: jump @VPimp_75:VPimp_7704BA: set_car [email protected] speed_instantly  50.002E3: [email protected] = car [email protected] speed0050: gosub @VPimp_NOSspeedsub_A0050: gosub @VPimp_NOSEffectsub10002: jump @VPimp_27:VPimp_79if  or80DF:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving00E1:   key_pressed  0  15004D: jump_if_false @VPimp_61020A: set_car  [email protected] door_status_to 1015D: set_gamespeed  1.001C3: remove_references_to_car [email protected]  // Like turning a car into any random carTmat1 =  0  // integer valueszu1 =  0  // integer valuesCCTRL1 =  0  // integer values01B7: release_weather0373: set_camera_directly_behind_player02EB: restore_camera_with_jumpcut0002: jump @VPimp_BoatEnd1:VPimp_81005B: [email protected] += [email protected]  // floating-point values 0175: set_car [email protected] z_angle_to [email protected]: return:VPimp_830063: [email protected] -= [email protected]  // floating-point values 0175: set_car [email protected] z_angle_to [email protected]: return

Rapier

Its more impulsive.

Yes, really.

Well, you did the missile mod, but I have a doubt, is possible to make a guided missile as the weapon 360? dozingoff.gif

ZAZ

Its more impulsive.

Yes, really.

Well, you did the missile mod, but I have a doubt, is possible to make a guided missile as the weapon 360? dozingoff.gif

Dont know. Will be more complex. It needs to get the camera target point and check for random actor or car in this area.

I used

068D: [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]//get_camera_position in Flycarpet to get the mouse move

and in King kong to check if CJ is aming to Kong.

Its very difficult. The camera target point is allways some meters behind the player. I had to calculate the target point infront of the player by using 04C4: create_coordinate.

Edited by ZAZ

Jimbo_V
So can you make that, with the shooting anim's ZAZ, pls? colgate.gif

I want to change Cj's shooting anim for the pistol that he uses to that which the cops use, and back again with a Cleo-Script. And without modifying the weapons.dat.

Thanks biggrin.gif

ZAZ, I asked Aschratt about that, he says that's impossible.

What do you think, it's possible or not? confused.gif