Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,805 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ZAZ

[SA|CLEO] CLEO3 MODS (are working also for Cleo4 and higher)

DJ Will

the carpet one doesn't work for me cryani.gif

Rob.Zombie

Hi, I love these CLEO mods, especially AC-130 biggrin.gif

Can you please make the sirens better in SA? I don't want those civilian cars go onto the road, because they always kick somebody or ram a lamp pole. And can you make addable sirens to all of the vehicles? Like I want sirens on the car Phoenix (because of Barricade from Transformers). And the last wish is that can you make double sirens? So not just the car's roof is flashing but in the rear windows, and maybe the front lights too.

usfvampire

Gunnie: thanks, now it works well.

ZAZ: please can you make a cleo mod which allow us to have petrol in our cars like in "Back to reality mod"?

Darecki

And, that on one tank we'll be able to get from LS to LV 2 times f.e.... Without refuelling. Every petrol mod that i've ever downloaded was making veeery small tank capacity.. confused.gif

Sorry if I wrote something incorrect ;/

SkirmisH

Zaz.. I have a problem... about trailers pack with Tanker's, Roadtrain, sometime they just appear in front of my car... and I crash entering in them... Can you make like the normal cars.. driving the streets not appearing front of me or near me... and if I use even the MiniGun and shooting at the Tanker, Roadtrain etc.. are not exploding... only when I shoot and explode the tanker's and trailers then the Roadtrain.. etc can explode... smile.gif thx..

Great Saiyaman
Zaz.. I have a problem... about trailers pack with Tanker's, Roadtrain, sometime they just appear in front of my car... and I crash entering in them... Can you make like the normal cars.. driving the streets not appearing front of me or near me... and if I use even the MiniGun and shooting at the Tanker, Roadtrain etc.. are not exploding... only when I shoot and explode the tanker's and trailers then the Roadtrain.. etc can explode... smile.gif thx..

yeah i also hate that so annoying when it just appears out of no where

Darecki

Yes, I drive my car ~300 km/h and it spawns 5 meters from my car..

And I noticed, that these trucks with trailers "transforms" from other cars on the road... It easy to see that effect on many parkings - normal car becomes to truck biggrin.gif

ZAZ

T_TRAIL_for_SA_MAP/Trucks with trailer in traffic

T_TRAIL version which checks the zones of San Andreas to select the vehicle category for the assignment

Your game should have the original San Andreas zones

parked cars are nevermore used as treck

and also now its not undestructible

Because of eventually installed carmods in your game

Following vehicles should be able to have a trailer:

514//petro

515//rdtrain

403//linerun

485//baggage

583//tug

531//tractor

552//utility

525//towtruck must have the chance to tow cars

Rob.Zombie

ZAZ so please can you make this siren mod?

Can you please make the sirens better in SA? I don't want those civilian cars go onto the road, because they always kick somebody or ram a lamp pole. And can you make addable sirens to all of the vehicles? Like I want sirens on the car Phoenix (because of Barricade from Transformers). And the last wish is that can you make double sirens? So not just the car's roof is flashing but in the rear windows, and maybe the front lights too.

Tennesse

T_TRAIL version which checks the zones of San Andreas to select the vehicle category for the assignment

damn, man, you're a frickin robot! a scripting machine!

congrats for all of your work

I love the trailers biggrin.gif

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Deviant

Cool trailer mod! Still noticing cars transform into trailers though and I'm finding trucks spawning in strange locations like the army base

ZaZ9291

I'm really liking that spray can mod that's really cool. Kinda creepy hw we have almost the same screename mercie_blink.gif

kidcreme

Hi ZAZ,i was wondering if there is a mod to add trains in sober railyard which will run to san fierro and back,and also that i can add trains to few other places to(like in san fierro docks) smile.gif THANKS FOR THE PREVIOUS MODS!

Gunnie

ZAZ: please can you make a cleo mod which allow us to have petrol in our cars like in "Back to reality mod"?

Hey! I've made already that mod in Cleo, based on the original code of Back to reality.

I'll release it soon wink.gif

Greetings!

MitakoBG

THANKS, THE MOD ARE AWESOME!!!! turn.gif keep up smile.gif

ZAZ

damn, man, you're a frickin robot! a scripting machine!

congrats for all of your work

I love the trailers biggrin.gif

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Thx people

Actually I work on a Clothes script to can change all clothes and other stuff of player.img

Its a big work to put the shooping dats into a menuescript

And then I got a PN from Killa Ker

ZAZ, do you think you can make a CLEO version of that driveby code you made? if so, can you make it so that CJ is attacked only once in a while? the current code has him attacked a little too often. also, the attackers energy is too high. let me know, thanx.

p.s i am officially a fan of your work.

Hy Killa Ker

It was easy.

But you must make betatesting

and send me feedback

The Beta version of GangsterDriveBy script

Two foreign ganster drive in a Lowrider through the streets and attacks CJ in driveby action

GangsterDriveBy_Beta

Gunnie

Oh men, f*cking awesome! great work, yeah...

ZAZ, could you do in cleo a mod like the "Driver mod"? Pressing a bottom show a little menu with some cars (1. Taxi and 2. Stretch, for example) and when we select the car, CJ calls with the mobile to someone and in seconds this guy go to you and you can go in the car to some place.

It could be great, but I know, it's a too big mod...

Greetings!

Great Saiyaman

Hey! I've made already that mod in Cleo, based on the original code of Back to reality.

I'll release it soon wink.gif

Greetings!

have you finished that petrol/gas one for cleo3 yet? also could you make it so the more you hold accelerate the faster it goes down but if you just roll it doesn't move etc

Artur$MD

Hey, ZAZ, can you make cleo-mod which makes changing cap position (if cj wears cap (cap.dff), you can to press Ctrl+T (or other combination) and select other cap models (side, up, back, over) It makes able to make too much more caps and it makes game much realistic (there's no reason to buy 5 green or black caps if you can buy 1 and change any position what you like) Is it able?

Gunnie
Hey, ZAZ, can you make cleo-mod which makes changing cap position (if cj wears cap (cap.dff), you can to press Ctrl+T (or other combination) and select other cap models (side, up, back, over) It makes able to make too much more caps and it makes game much realistic (there's no reason to buy 5 green or black caps if you can buy 1 and change any position what you like) Is it able?

mmmm... that right, but I think this is hard to do, because need a lot of switchs and codicionals.

Yes, I've already finished the petrol system. I'll release it now in another topic.

Greetings!

Great Saiyaman

mmmm... that right, but I think this is hard to do, because need a lot of switchs and codicionals.

Yes, I've already finished the petrol system. I'll release it now in another topic.

Greetings!

so... wheres the petrol thing?

ZAZ

You mean change skin "Cap right" into skin "Cap left" ?

Its possible but needs a extra script.

Or do you mean put "Cap right" in left position ?

Its not possible. Because I can only change Items of shopping.dat in predefined positions.

But its possible to attache objekts to CJs body. Needs a cap as objekt

and also an extra script.

Rob.Zombie

ZAZ can you make more than 1 sirens in GTA? So the police car will have flashing lights at the front bumper and in the rear window as well... Please reply whether you can do it or not.

Artur$MD

You mean change skin "Cap right" into skin "Cap left" ?

Its possible but needs a extra script.

Or do you mean put "Cap right" in left position ?

Its not possible. Because I can only change Items of shopping.dat in predefined positions.

But its possible to attache objekts to CJs body. Needs a cap as objekt

and also an extra script.

I meaned just changing dff model of cap if you press the combination

psy145

ZAZ, could you make me a script where i press a key combination and the bfinjection turns into the bandito? (when i am driving that is)

usfvampire

Greetings!

So Gunnie where can we found your mod?

psy145

Greetings!

So Gunnie where can we found your mod?

that's what i want to know

ZAZ

ZAZ, could you make me a script where i press a key combination and the bfinjection turns into the bandito? (when i am driving that is)

Here is the script. Can you compile it yourself?

The key is not a combo. Its just the DEL-key (Entf-Taste)

{$CLEO .cs}:TRAFO_B03A4: name_thread 'TRFB':TRAFO_B10001: wait 0 ms00D6: if 00256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined004D: jump_if_false @TRAFO_B100D6: if 100DF:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving0AB0:   key_pressed 46004D: jump_if_false @TRAFO_B1if00DD:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_vehicle_type #bfinject004D: jump_if_false @TRAFO_B103C0: [email protected] = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR carif8119:   NOT   car [email protected] wrecked004D: jump_if_false @TRAFO_B2600AA: store_car [email protected] position_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]: [email protected] = car [email protected] z_angle02E3: [email protected] = car [email protected] speed0006: [email protected] =  568  // integer values:TRAFO_B200247: request_model [email protected]:TRAFO_B230001: wait  0 ms00D6: if  00248:   model [email protected] available004D: jump_if_false @TRAFO_B230169: set_fade_color  0  0  0016A: fade  0 ()  250 ms0001: wait  250 ms0792: $PLAYER_ACTOR//remove_actor  from_vehicle0001: wait  250 ms00A6: destroy_car [email protected]: [email protected] = create_car [email protected] at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]: set_car [email protected] z_angle_to [email protected]: wait  250 ms036A: put_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_car [email protected]: fade  1 (back)  1000 ms04BA: set_car [email protected] speed_instantly [email protected]: remove_references_to_car [email protected] // Like turning a car into any random car:TRAFO_B250001: wait 0 ms00D6: if 00256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined004D: jump_if_false @TRAFO_B2500D6: if  0016B:   fading004D: jump_if_false @TRAFO_B10001: wait  0 ms0002: jump @TRAFO_B25:TRAFO_B2601C3: remove_references_to_car [email protected] // Like turning a car into any random car0002: jump @TRAFO_B1

Edited by ZAZ

Rob.Zombie
ZAZ can you make more than 1 sirens in GTA? So the police car will have flashing lights at the front bumper and in the rear window as well... Please reply whether you can do it or not.

Is it possible that I'm invisible for ZAZ? smile.gif Please ZAZ just make a reply whether you're making the mod, or you can't make it or... you don't want to do it...

ZAZ

Is it possible that I'm invisible for ZAZ? smile.gif Please ZAZ just make a reply whether you're making the mod, or you can't make it or... you don't want to do it...

Sirene or flashing lights ?

Anyway. Its a old thing, these are hardcodet.

You can add more lights by modifiying the model change sounds with SAAT.

With main codes I can make Spotlights and a little flashlight.

I think its not a good idea to attach lights to a vehicle by script codes.