Maniac and GamePro translations

adrian.swe

- when one presented Gamepro the CONTROLLER, already directly somewhat incomprehensible began: Already after the first steps she ran a man almost over the heaps. It stolperte and flew on the sidewalk. A copilot ran with pulled weapon here - apparent he had pursued the types. The law guardian interpreted for it to rise and led it afterwards to the police car, where it entered without Murren. That was not mind you a geskriptete sequence, but an everyday life situation, which can happen so everywhere in Liberty town center.

- the control resembles both to foot and in the vehicle very the previous parts of the row.

- the tires of the cars can do Quiet.

_ - GTA IV have a automatic zielfunktion, which it with LT and/or L2 activate, and it determine with the right stick, which part of the body it under bombardment take want. By LB and/or L1 one hits the side window.

- meets one with a drive By the tires of a car, comes the crate owing to sophisticated vehicle physics into loops, and builds with considerable security an accident.

- Bellic, is expressed Bellik.

- a radiosender is called Beat 102.7. Whether one can merge also own music by USB stick or from the non removable disk, is not well-known yet.

- when Niko was angerammt of a car, there was the following to see: Niko is hurled to soil, straightens up smoothly animated and supports themselves by the fender of the vehicle, which fits with springs under the weight.

- when Gamepro threw to the law guardian from the car against garnet, flew in high elbow by air and reflected at a building.

- glass splinters, sheet metal deforms, a wood transporter loses a trunk. The trunk pierces frontally a taxi.

- thick black smoke can come out from cars, which draws to planet "pleasantly to the effect pageant" reminded. The hair and the hands can burn.

- the autoprice increase should be bad.

Sorry for the bad translation, but it was Babelfish who did the job! wink.gif

Do you know this from scans? As you can see I´m german , so maybe I can extract some more news

So please give me the links if you got them!

Do you know this from scans? As you can see I´m german , so maybe I can extract some more news

So please give me the links if you got them!

I got to a German site called gta-xtreme.de! It'd be kind of you to do some further translations.

CosmosTheMouse

- the autoprice increase should be bad.

It should be? NO! I wanted the autoprice function to be the same as it was!

Wait... what?

Finally, the tires of the cars can do quiet.

I've been waiting for that feature since GTA III.

wink.gif

A German GTAF member already did this in the official News section, nice effort though. Mods, feel free to lock this colgate.gif

Sgt. Cortez

No, dont close it, it's fun. biggrin.gif

That was not mind you a geskriptete sequence...

BurningRevenge
Oh, and I found a photo at GTA-xtreme's website!

user posted image

You know, if someone's got the disk, wouldn't it be first instinct to shove it in your console and take pictures of the GAME? confused.gif

Oh, and I found a photo at GTA-xtreme's website!

user posted image

You know, if someone's got the disk, wouldn't it be first instinct to shove it in your console and take pictures of the GAME? confused.gif

It would be if anyone actually had the game...