GTA IV Free Roam

10wellsmit

Hey,

I was just wondering if in free roam we will be able to do missions together.

Then it came to me that not everyone is on the same mission in the SP Campaign. So maybe we could pre-choose a mission via a vote? Or we could just play the hosts missions.

Your Thoughts?

There won't be any co-op or multiplayer related to the main storyline missions. But

GTANet has launched it's IV multiplayer section at gta4.net

LUCK FOR A BUCK!!!!! f*ck Yea!

GTAF's Most Annoying Unbanned Member.

user posted image

bai. -jllr

Hey,

I was just wondering if in free roam we will be able to do missions together.

Then it came to me that not everyone is on the same mission in the SP Campaign. So maybe we could pre-choose a mission via a vote? Or we could just play the hosts missions.

Your Thoughts?

They did say that you could not do the storyline in co-op, and thats the missions, all you'll be able to do is just free roam around the city.

My personal belief is the storyline belongs in single players, however I expect to see on the free roam all of the things you can do offline for instance play pool , darts etc get drunk all online with your friends. I also expect maybe you'll be able to do taxi missions, etc

As long as it don't interfere with the story missions as GTA in my opinion the Single player missions deserve to be only single player.

You can maybe play Niko online if not- I'd imagine you can design your character to look like Niko if you so wish.

But the free roam is gonna be to sum up absolutely f*cking great- I loved Crusing in Crackdown. GTA IV cruising is just gonna be like something hard to put into words.