Theres No i In Team=Meat=Pie=i?

TheGameKisser

TheGameKisser

Alot of people are making clans when i think its to early,isn't it? and there making alot of Threads asking for people to join there clan,groub,team,gang whatever even when they dont no if the person is loyal,reliable,respectful, or any good at the game (you dont always have to be good if you bring somthing to the team) but clans can be cool and fun so ive decided make one but i will choose mine selectively careful and so if you want to be in my as of yet unmade,unnamed clan Answer these questions:

1) Why should i choose you

2) What was your best gaming moment

3) Game speciality/skill

describe your personality (or gaming attitude/Persona lol) in 3 words

Send me this to my email (Check my profile) or if you have to answer here and ill look through them all and pick a well rounded clan

lets see how this goes. (Ps3 Only Sorry)

Edited by TheGameKisser

theres no real way of knowing how a person is untill you talk to them threw xbox live or psn or whatever all your seeing is words that maybe an 9 year old is typing forget about there past skills and try them out when the game comes out thats why im pretty sure all these "gta clans" will fail in one way or another so if i were you dude i would just hold out untill release

theres no real way of knowing how a person is untill you talk to them threw xbox live or psn or whatever all your seeing is words that maybe an 9 year old is typing forget about there past skills and try them out when the game comes out thats why im pretty sure all these "gta clans" will fail in one way or another so if i were you dude i would just hold out untill release

yea good point, i just sent a PM and i bet i sound like a 9 year old init ..lmao jk

TheGameKisser

Your right sadly lol