[REL][BETA]Vehicle tyres for VC!

CHILLI

Hello! some of you may remember I had a topic with requests for wheels. now you dont need to think about the design anymore! the pack is here! but a beta. I've made a lot of wheels but all of them dont really fit their vehicle type. like sport wheels on a truck. or dodge viper rims on a normal civil car. I will take pics later! does anybody know where to upload a .rar or .zip? like a pack. please tell me. I'm not a newbie that makes a topic that gets locked the same week becuase of missing pics.

so if anyone knows a good uploading site. please tell me the URL of it! and ideas about them would be nice too. so I know what to change and what H3N.H31N should think about when exporting them into a DFF and TXD. ALL the texturing is my creation. but the polycount and detail of the rubber is a fix that he did. so some credit to him. this is my FIRST mod I've ever made. and actually made it for a game. I hope I will get 3DS max working... then I can try to change the stuff myself. you can open DFFs with 3DS max right? and change polys and models. just to make sure I wont try to do something really stupid.

and oh! the DFF scripts are different in VC and SA right? not the same sort of polygon scripts. becuase I tried a VC model in SA and it crashed.

EDIT!!!: I started working on a car I hope that I will be happy with when I'm done with the basic shapes... my other cars have been big fails... and I hope that wont happen with this car. so to make sure this car wont die, I'll ask you guys what you would like to have on the car. but dont request too advanced stuff. I'm still a newbie in car modeling, even though I've been doing it before.

pic of its current state:

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by CHILLI

and oh! the DFF scripts are different in VC and SA right? not the same sort of polygon scripts. becuase I tried a VC model in SA and it crashed.
lol well, DUH! anuj_cop.gif i might as well be a Pac-Man freak! muppetmaster_karma.gif and my graphics card is a crappy '04 one! facedesk.gif and i like fish in bread. breadfish_by_Moto.gif i bake catbread catloaf_by_anuj.gif and im a spammer! (not really!) lol

conj, you're foolish as usual. actually. that was a lot of off-topic stuff in your post. so, yes, you are a spammer. please dont do it again. but I'm still your friend smile.gif

Not to be a hater or anything, but a WIP topic in the modding showroom does require some form of pictures, otherwise the topic belongs in the editing discussion forum.

Thankees.

ah ok gangsta killa, here's the pics as I said I was going to make:

user posted image

user posted image

edit: I didnt get the last pic uploaded becuase of my stupid firefox got stuck everytime I tried to upload it. and I lost 1 pic of my in work progress.... how to find pictures on imageshack?

sorry for doubleposting, but here's a new wheel:

user posted image

and the other wheels I didnt get last time:

user posted image

and if anyone wants a special look of a rim, just post it here. modeling is sort of my passion. and I'm using 100% san andreas textures. well, the wheel texture is a high-res one. but still the image looks the same as the defualt SA.

I'm getting help from H3N.H31N with the converting... but I havent seen him for a long time. where are you mate? I'm having a lot of wheels here ready to get converted! smile.gif

got damnit! why isnt anyone posting in here? ah well, here's some updates. still I made this the same day as the picture in my first post I edited.

picture of its current state:

user posted image

what I need to do for now is:

engine

interior

doors, bonnet and boot.

rearview mirrors on the outside.

and fix some wierd shapes.

liesofsilence

you might want to consider to convert your ingame pictures to JPGs - it really slows down loading time. nice work smile.gif!

ingame pictures? oh you meant those... they already are JPG. they automaticly saves like it when I take a picture. also I've forgot to add information of my work here. I think I will post those big updates here. look in the picture post & commentary topic. there you will see my current car statuses.

the wheels: it was supposed to be only SA. but the converter thought it was easier to test them in VC because all you have to change is the wheels.dff and .txd. and about the car it should be for SA directly. lets just hope that H3N.H31N can manage to add dummys in the right place. so as the textures. I will only use SA textures for this car. and I might use the interior of another car with good textures. (basicly any random car, all of them looks the same mercie_blink.gif )

2 days and no update in this topic. but now it is! I've made a big step up for my car! and it includes a whole new wheel too! exclusively made for this ride. it's supposed to be a combination of a muscle car and a exotic. but it looks more lika exotic than a muscle really. if anyone wants something on this car and it sounds OK I'll probably try to put it somewhere on the car. this have been my hardest project so far. and google sketchup isnt the easiest program to use when editing interiors. I really hope you guys are liking this hell of a car. it looks so sweet! and incase you havent seen the pics in the PPC topic, here are the newest updates so far:

user posted image

user posted image

I hope all of you on GTAForums are liking this car smile.gif it have been fun to make! but it still is far from ready to be launched in-game. I have to add some damages and other stuff before it's ready for texturing and then in-game after adding dummys at the right places.

lol well, DUH! anuj_cop.gif i might as well be a Pac-Man freak! muppetmaster_karma.gif and my graphics card is a crappy '04 one! facedesk.gif and i like fish in bread. breadfish_by_Moto.gif i bake catbread catloaf_by_anuj.gif and im a spammer! (not really!) lol

look who's whining, i have a '01 one. It's called as GeForce 4 440-mx. sleepy.gif It's a DX7 card.

ontopic: i like this car and those tires wink.gif

Edited by [CTD]LaBan

you should make the wheel a bit smaller, it looks like the wheels came from an 18 wheeler