Multiplayer will ruin GTA

chickenbittle

chickenbittle

Not only was GTA meant for single player only but look at what happened with call of duty. The other cods were great online but when every 11 year old found out that cod4 was good they all bought it. And I'm sure if you have ever played online console game you have met

that stupid 10-13 year old singing some crap rap song. Im afraid with multiplayer this games gonna become another cod4 thats why I hate playing cod4. Plus now a bunch of kids that have never played GTA will tell us how we got "PWNED" or how "our mom sucks more".

Great Saiyaman

i think sh*t threads will ruin gta

user posted image

"Who wants to marry a internet Billionare? No Millionare, No now he's broke"

Fuzzknuckles
Not only was GTA meant for single player only but look at what happened with call of duty. The other cods were great online but when every 11 year old found out that cod4 was good they all bought it. And I'm sure if you have ever played online console game you have met

that stupid 10-13 year old singing some crap rap song. Im afraid with multiplayer this games gonna become another cod4 thats why I hate playing cod4. Plus now a bunch of kids that have never played GTA will tell us how we got "PWNED" or how "our mom sucks more".

You're a fool.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

You will get the odd retard shouting down his mic, but you have to deal with it. Anyway, it's 16 player so if we all add each other then we can avoid them.

Well as much as I hate the internet tough guys too, I just simply mute them or turn the sound on my headset off... Simple as.

user posted image

SantiagoDomingo

You are dumb. Why does everyone want single player games? I think I know why . . . you don't have any friends. Why do you want playing video games to be like masturbating? You don't normally masturbate with friends, you do it alone, in your basement, in front of your computer. Why do you want to sit in your house by yourself playing video games. Why not play with other people and get drunk and have a good time.

People don't like video games because they turn some people into gollums, alone in the dark. Games should be something you enjoy with other people. If you don't like hearing some little kid enjoying himself while playing a video game THEN TURN YOUR f*ckING MICROPHONE OFF.

Then you go and throw in some insult about rap music. I can already tell you are a moron, if you don't understand rap and don't like it . . . fine. Don't dismiss it, it makes you look ignorant.

I hate dumb people . . . that means you.

Holdonaminute. Did you just compare Grand Theft Auto to a first person shooter? And did you just say CoD4 sucks because suddenly Call of Duty is popular?

GET BACK IN THE CELLAR.

zUd3j4P.png

I'm sort of on his side, yet I disagree with it ruining GTA. There are too many immature people that play online that will turn this into another teabagging, pwning, buffet of douchebaggery. I won't be a party to it if I can help it.

SantiagoDomingo

Who gives a f*ck if some guy is using his video game character to crouch and stand and crouch and stand and crouch and stand and call you a noob to your dead video game character?

Quit being sensitive bitches and grow up. Seriously, they are just words. Everyone talks trash.

stevenkb5258

I disagree. As long as it doesn't turn the game into a MMO with stupid 13 year olds driving stupidly and acting like idiots, then I will be fine. Multiplayer modes will be a nice ADDITION to the game. If it turned into only multiplayer, then yeah, I would be pissed. Plus, what's more cool then getting online with your friends and exploring the city and causing total chaos?

You are dumb. Why does everyone want single player games? I think I know why . . . you don't have any friends. Why do you want playing video games to be like masturbating? You don't normally masturbate with friends, you do it alone, in your basement, in front of your computer. Why do you want to sit in your house by yourself playing video games. Why not play with other people and get drunk and have a good time.

People don't like video games because they turn some people into gollums, alone in the dark. Games should be something you enjoy with other people. If you don't like hearing some little kid enjoying himself while playing a video game THEN TURN YOUR f*ckING MICROPHONE OFF.

Then you go and throw in some insult about rap music. I can already tell you are a moron, if you don't understand rap and don't like it . . . fine. Don't dismiss it, it makes you look ignorant.

Huh, you talk sh*t. So you approve of little 13 year olds talking crap online? they're the ones with no friends. Also yeah sure pal if someone prefers single player games like Gta they have no friends right?

GTA_DUDE_69
Multiplayer modes will be a nice ADDITION to the game. If it turned into only multiplayer, then yeah, I would be pissed. Plus, what's more cool then getting online with your friends and exploring the city and causing total chaos?

totally agree with ya man

Who gives a f*ck if some guy is using his video game character to crouch and stand and crouch and stand and crouch and stand and call you a noob to your dead video game character?

Quit being sensitive bitches and grow up. Seriously, they are just words. Everyone talks trash.

The same way I've seen you get irritated when people here make what you see as stupid topics, is the same way that I feel about people being idiotic online. I play games to enjoy myself. Someone yelling in my ear, cursing at me, or exhibiting other characteristics of someone possessing traits that would be detrimental to the gene pool, takes away that enjoyment.

chickenbittle

dude you need to chill out I'm trying to share an opinion not star a war plus I said "a crap rap song" because half the little kids I know listen to the crap rap that is on now a days like lil Wayne. I like rap, just old rap like tupac and the old snoop dog so take it easy.

Quit being sensitive bitches and grow up.  Seriously, they are just words.  Everyone talks trash.

The same way I've seen you get irritated when people here make what you see as stupid topics, is the same way that I feel about people being idiotic online. I play games to enjoy myself. Someone yelling in my ear, cursing at me, or exhibiting other characteristics of someone possessing traits that would be detrimental to the gene pool, takes away that enjoyment.

Totally agree. I fail to see the enjoyment some people get from talking crap down a microphone. It's not cool, sometimes its funny if two people are arguing, but still.

SantiagoDomingo
You are dumb.  Why does everyone want single player games?  I think I know why . . . you don't have any friends.  Why do you want playing video games to be like masturbating?  You don't normally masturbate with friends, you do it alone, in your basement, in front of your computer.  Why do you want to sit in your house by yourself playing video games.  Why not play with other people and get drunk and have a good time. 

People don't like video games because they turn some people into gollums, alone in the dark.  Games should be something you enjoy with other people.  If you don't like hearing some little kid enjoying himself while playing a video game THEN TURN YOUR f*ckING MICROPHONE OFF. 

Then you go and throw in some insult about rap music.  I can already tell you are a moron, if you don't understand rap and don't like it . . . fine.  Don't dismiss it, it makes you look ignorant. 

Huh, you talk sh*t. So you approve of little 13 year olds talking crap online? they're the ones with no friends. Also yeah sure pal if someone prefers single player games like Gta they have no friends right?

I said everyone talks sh*t. In every aspect of life. Playing basketball games, people talk sh*t. Doing something stupid like seeing who can drink more beer, people talk sh*t.

Why do the little 13 year old kids talk all of that sh*t? Probably because they enjoy doing it. So why does it matter if they do? Just beat them in the game and move on. Why play GTA by yourself? I would rather be able to have a friend come over and play it with me at the same time, rather than one person play while the other watches.

stevenkb5258

So someone who plays single player means they have no friends. Ok then. Well have fun playing GTA IV multiplayer and having a good circle jerk with your fiends. icon14.gif

SantiagoDomingo

Play single player when you are by yourself. But any game that is made today should have some sort of co-op and some sort of multiplayer.

You are dumb.  Why does everyone want single player games?  I think I know why . . . you don't have any friends.  Why do you want playing video games to be like masturbating?  You don't normally masturbate with friends, you do it alone, in your basement, in front of your computer.  Why do you want to sit in your house by yourself playing video games.  Why not play with other people and get drunk and have a good time. 

People don't like video games because they turn some people into gollums, alone in the dark.  Games should be something you enjoy with other people.  If you don't like hearing some little kid enjoying himself while playing a video game THEN TURN YOUR f*ckING MICROPHONE OFF. 

Then you go and throw in some insult about rap music.  I can already tell you are a moron, if you don't understand rap and don't like it . . . fine.  Don't dismiss it, it makes you look ignorant. 

I said everyone talks sh*t. In every aspect of life. Playing basketball games, people talk sh*t. Doing something stupid like seeing who can drink more beer, people talk sh*t.

Why do the little 13 year old kids talk all of that sh*t? Probably because they enjoy doing it. So why does it matter if they do? Just beat them in the game and move on. Why play GTA by yourself? I would rather be able to have a friend come over and play it with me at the same time, rather than one person play while the other watches.

Yeah, i know what you mean, i play mutiplayer basically every day, but I'm just saying some people like different things.

You know, there is a fantastic feature called "mute".

But hey, if you don't want to play multiplayer, your loss.

Jack_Harvard
Play single player when you are by yourself. But any game that is made today should have some sort of co-op and some sort of multiplayer.

Why is that so? Some games simply wouldn't work as a multiplayer game. "Bioshock" comes to mind. Also, "Resident Evil". Multiplayer isn't the end-all be-all of the gaming world.

SantiagoDomingo

Yeah I know, that is exactly my point. Everyone likes different things. But everyone wants everything there way.

SantiagoDomingo
Play single player when you are by yourself.  But any game that is made today should have some sort of co-op and some sort of multiplayer.

Why is that so? Some games simply wouldn't work as a multiplayer game. "Bioshock" comes to mind. Also, "Resident Evil". Multiplayer isn't the end-all be-all of the gaming world.

I don't see how it wouldn't work. You don't have to incorporate that person into the story. It could be the main character and some other person that can jump in whenever you have a friend over.

I think we're saying the same thing, just in different ways. I love the pseudo-social atmosphere to the GTA series. The first time I played it was with a group a friends late one night years ago. It was great driving around, causing mayhem. I haven't actually played any of the GTA's without another person in earshot or sitting on the couch next to me telling me to "Look out for that guy". I love that.

However, when you get prepubescent males with the protection of anonymity, you get stupidity. Yes people talk crap when they do anything. And beating them usually shuts them up. But I don't really like how competitive video games have become in the eyes of some people. Sometimes I don't feel like bringing my A-game(which compared to most people is like a B- to a C) and want to just d!ck around.

crobert0247

The normal single player game peds act like 13 years olds anyway. No real difference. tounge.gif All kidding aside, I think the MP will add a much needed dimension to the GTA experience. If you like single player, play single player. If you want to try something new, play some of the MP modes to get a feel. This is GTA! It is expected that you will see crazed lunatics, whether it be 13 year old or 30 year old lunatics. biggrin.gif Open your mind.

SantiagoDomingo

Yeah, I personally think that Xbox live was a step in the wrong direction. It made gaming more into a by yourself kind of thing. Everyone stays at their own house and talks through microphones. Halo 1 was fun because of LAN parties. Everyone playing at the same place, drinking, and f*cking around. You could control what was going on, rather than have the random asshole who has fun making sure no one else does.

I am saying that games like GTA should have a multiplayer aspect, especially a splitscreen or something, so that when you have friends over, rather than one person playing while the other 3 watch. All three play at the same time. You could all be driving around just screwing around or doing whatever you want.

And did you just say CoD4 sucks because suddenly Call of Duty is popular?

They call that Fall Out Boy Logic.

THE OTHER OPTION

lol, i play cod4 alot and i mean alot and a day never goes by without a screaming kid on there singing like a pig, i always mute them..

On topic though i dont think MP will ruin GTA, gta is a mature 18+ game whilst COD4 is teen

user posted image

the multiplayer cant ruin the game..

did you tested the LCS or the VCS...

that games got multiplayer..

duz they got prob with ruin game.(NO)

Those games versions are the best..

Edited by DMC-Chico