Project Origin

YourNeighborhoodKiller

YourNeighborhoodKiller

March 7, 2008 - Alma, the angriest little girl since Drew Barrymore in Firestarter, is back in Monolith's follow-up to FEAR. Though technically not a sequel, Project Origin continues the supernatural story with Alma loose on the world. We don't know a whole lot about the story yet, but the girl's presence can only mean bad things for those of us afraid of things that go bump in the night. A little bit more becomes known today thanks to a new trailer and interview with John Mulkey, lead designer for Project Origin. Enjoy.

Source

I'm so excited for this. I thought F.E.A.R was a brilliant game, and this just looks awesome.

You can check out some more videos here.

Screens as well.

New account: Gezim

Adam Jensen

I never understood a thing about that little girl from F.E.A.R. but its one of the best FPS games ever and second best horror FPS (right after "Alien versus Predator")

Is this for PC too?

These days one must always ask if something is being made for PC. Best gaming machine is completely forgotten mad.gif

YourNeighborhoodKiller

It will be available for PS3, 360, and PC. smile.gif

New account: Gezim

Oh sh*t yes. I've played through FEAR at least 3 times already. I absolutely LOVE the office setting through the one part of the game. Love it to death, I thought it was just done so f*cking well.

Then, sh*t, that little girl! Hey, can some one explain what the f*ck happens in that story? No matter how many times I've tried to follow that story, I don't get it. Was the little girl the one who they had locked up in that thing near the end of the game? Was she also the older naked girl too?

ije3Gsb.png

grovestreet123

Oh sh*t yes. I've played through FEAR at least 3 times already. I absolutely LOVE the office setting through the one part of the game. Love it to death, I thought it was just done so f*cking well.

Then, sh*t, that little girl! Hey, can some one explain what the f*ck happens in that story? No matter how many times I've tried to follow that story, I don't get it. Was the little girl the one who they had locked up in that thing near the end of the game? Was she also the older naked girl too?

Alma is 'Pointman's' Mother, FYI Pointman is the guy you play as.

And that Naked woman is the older Alma, while the Alma in the red dress is the younger one.

Land Of Confusion

I am so hyped for this, I keep on rewatching the first 18 minutes of it, it's BAD ASS! smile.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.