Lights on the GTA IV page

predator965

predator965

Not sure if anyone discussed this yet, I tried searching. But if you look on the home page for GTA IV, which you all know is http://rockstargames.com/IV/ the lights appear to be locations that they've told us about.

Sorry if this is already posted but I just noticed that now.

Edit to avoid confusion, it's the LC horizon picture. With the lights pointing up in the sky.

Edit again, this is the f*cking picture:

user posted image

Edited by predator965

gtathebest4ever

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... LOL ROTFLMAO!!! come on!! you must be joking! man, i would like to tell you your IQ, but they haven't invented numbers that low yet.

Edited by gtathebest4ever

Deuce Deuce

Were you purposely trying to be sarcastic?

Or do you honestly think you need to point out that those "lights" lead to either images, logos or videos of the specific locations. Unless you meant something different...? notify.gif

predator965

You guys do realize I'm talking about the real map, not the black background map with the white outline, right?

gtathebest4ever
You guys do realize I'm talking about the real map, not the black background map with the white outline, right?

ok... now you lost me. what real map?

THE OTHER OPTION

do you mean this map?

user posted image

user posted image

its not hard mate, theres the city with white dots (the locations) and then if you click on one it gives you a bird's eye view...it hasnt changed places..and its not a big deal what-so-ever

predator965

Sorry, not map. I meant the picture. The picture of the LC horizon. C'mon you know what I mean, with the lights pointing up in the sky.

gtathebest4ever

do you mean this map?

user posted image

haha... parts of previous cities pasted together... lol

THE OTHER OPTION

do you mean this map?

user posted image

i know, its the closest thing i could find to what he was onna bout LMAO

user posted image

Sorry, not map. I meant the picture. The picture of the LC horizon. C'mon you know what I mean, with the lights pointing up in the sky.

yeah? why make a post about that its frekin obvious dude

He means the opening screen, the very first thing you see when you load up the website. The thing everyone thought was getting lighter. It's still pretty obvious though...But doesn't exactly warrant the replies it received.

gtathebest4ever

haven't you noticed that the lights become the dots when you click on the image? of course the lights are there to show us the locations.

Yey if you look at the Statue of Happiness island thats a part of VC and so is most of the map, if your gonna make a fake at least try to make it look believable, cos that is just shockin.

gtathebest4ever
Yey if you look at the Statue of Happiness island thats a part of VC and so is most of the map, if your gonna make a fake at least try to make it look believable, cos that is just shockin.

yeah, the liberty island is actually the little island in vice city where the filming studios were.

predator965

Alright whatever, didn't expect so many stupid replies from a bunch of fa**ots. I just wont post next time I try and start up discussion.

Not sure if anyone discussed this yet, I tried searching. But if you look on the home page for GTA IV, which you all know is http://rockstargames.com/IV/ the lights appear to be locations that they've told us about.

Sorry if this is already posted but I just noticed that now.

Edit to avoid confusion, it's the LC horizon picture. With the lights pointing up in the sky.

Whoa, really? The lights? The lights? Really? cookie.gif

Yq5y51Y.png

THE OTHER OPTION

lmao mad.gif You think i made it?? lol tipppins did lol.gifcatspider.gif

user posted image

Alright whatever, didn't expect so many stupid replies from a bunch of fa**ots. I just wont post next time I try and start up discussion.

A discussion of what?? Lights on a website...its a stupid topic

predator965

If it's a stupid topic then just don't post. Simple as that.

Thank you to the non-arrogant bunch who didn't throw a stupid remark.

gtathebest4ever

feel free to post, but when you find a good reason to. tounge.gif

Lol? You were the one to made the stupid topic that many read and thought wtf are you on about, trying to teach you son

predator965

Lol? You were the one to made the stupid topic that many read and thought wtf are you on about, trying to teach you son

Ha, what do you think you're teaching me? Your methods of 'teaching' pretty much suck.

do you mean this map?

user posted image

lol with Concrete middle park tounge.gif

ppl are mean here...

OT, if you posted the picture on the forum it would be easier for us smile.gif

Knight_Yellow

This thread is awesome.

Always funny when the OP instead of holding his hands up and admitting he made a stupid topic... he gets all hostile.