Basic Commands

THE OTHER OPTION

THE OTHER OPTION

Do you think R* have implemented the fact of the mini things you can do in real life like slouch on a wall, lean on a car whilst having a smoke, sit on a bench... I know someone already mentioned this the other day about sitting just wondering about the other things though?

What do you think?

P.S This was implemented on a SAMP server and was really kl and made the game more realistic

user posted image

BobsYourUncle...

I would like actions like this to be in the game, it would just make it more of a laugh all together biggrin.gif I hope they do consider doing this in game as well biggrin.gif

dragonballz9

Did not wanted to start a new topic but they said,that that are more then 1000 animation of peds or just like that like they smoke,talk to each other,sit etc but what do you think others will be. and iam new . colgate.gif

Did not wanted to start a new topic but they said,that that are more then 1000 animation of peds or just like that like they smoke,talk to each other,sit etc but what do you think others will be. and iam new . colgate.gif

That's true but I think he's talking about what Niko can do.

OT: I think that's AWESOME if we can do that. I am going crazy for this game, I even had a dream about it last night, I played it!!!

CrocodileDundee

It would be cool if you didn't touch the controller for a while Nico would light a smoke or lean against a wall. Like in SA when cj would start talkin and singing if you left the controller.

user posted image

It would be cool if you didn't touch the controller for a while Nico would light a smoke or lean against a wall. Like in SA when cj would start talkin and singing if you left the controller.

I think he just scratches his leg and head. I read it from the post that has the new issue of AKTUELL.

I think it would be best if they have an Operation Flashpoint-like action menu, where you can quickly choose from a quick list of actions that changes depending on where you are.

I think this is the best way if they are going to let Niko perform a big variety of actions.

6g8AhC3.jpg

Probably if u leave the controller alone, don't press anything or touch anything, remeber CJ in GTA SA