I'm looking for a fully unlocked savegame

deXtroid101

deXtroid101

hey guys!!

i don't really have the time to play the game at the moment (i've already played it through two and a half times but now i deleted my save files), i just wanna use it to cruise around from time to time and shoot some people...

so does anyone have a save game for me with all the game's features and locations unlocked?!

doesn't HAVE to be 100%, just fully unlocked with all the regular missions finished.

thanks a lot in advance

deXtroid101

the one i found there is very strange, cj has unlimited bullets and there's a plane on the roof next to his house. i would rather like just the regular standard game only without the missions...

That is the regular standard game with no missions.

When you get to 100% a hydra and a tank get parked at grove street and CJ has unlimited ammo

deXtroid101

When you get to 100% a hydra and a tank get parked at grove street and CJ has unlimited ammo

ok then i don't want a 100% finished game but with all the main missions complete. is anything like that available anywhere?

ok then i don't want a 100% finished game but with all the main missions complete. is anything like that available anywhere?

Download "End of the Line"

There are saves there also with Zero's missions done. But why would Zeros missions or anything else stop you from just driving around etc? If you don't want the 100% save, then just choose one of the other late game saves available there?

Use one of the saves from This topic it has a lot more exciting features that would make the game more fun to play. Or click on the Chain Game 19 link in my sig. and download a save from there.-in both links, there are saves for every mission in the game. All links work with V.1 and V.2 of the game. Hope this helps.

Edited by radioman