Multiplayer details in PSM!

el ku-kay

I was to believe that the PS3 had no Multiplayer. Has something change in Rockstars contract with Microsoft?

Isn't PSM a playstation magazine so why would they report something that isn't about Playstation content. Therefore i believe the PS3 version multiplayer would be the same as the x360's.

Microsoft made a false statement about xbox being the only one to have multi player. I don't know if it was intentional, but it made almost everyone who read it believe that PS3 would have no multi player.

Microsoft's gaming division is desperate to make a profit, so they'll say just about anything now.

I would too, after losing nearly 6 billion dollars.

However, yes, the Playstation 3 will have multi player.

Microsoft made a false statement about xbox being the only one to have multi player. I don't know if it was intentional, but it made almost everyone who read it believe that PS3 would have no multi player.

Microsoft's gaming division is desperate to make a profit, so they'll say just about anything now.

source

You were led to believe WRONG! So Wrong.

It's Downloadable Content that is up in the air, not multiplayer

lol, I won't defend Microsoft but I will say something...

who said this to get more preorders?

2*HDMI

Release 5 months earlier than it did

8 player local multiplayer support

Dual-screen setups with a single console

Would blow the 360's graphics out of the water(yet to be proved)

Play B3Y0ND (I FEEL LIKE KILLING KITTENS WHEN I HEAR THIS)

Will have 350 game titles by end of 07

*list just off top of my head

sorry, I just hate it when people are hypocrites

Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo are just as bad as each other,

In order of evilness(lol)

3.Nintendo

2.Microsoft

1.Sony

dont mean to start a fanboy war BTW sorry. I like the PS3 but I dont like sony and their fanboys.

well that good for PS3 owners.

relatively speaking;

its really not not good for PS3 owners.

well that good for PS3 owners.

relatively speaking;

its really not not good for PS3 owners.

i have 3 flatmate's and i own both ps3 and 360 so it's good for me

ps3 in the great room

360 in my bedroom

i hate my ps3

source

Why is it when someone says something, like I did, everyone wants a damn source. If you would have followed the whole GTA IV process, you would know for yourself.

Here is just one, of MANY, articles on what was said.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/852/852113p1.html

And if you were referring to Microsoft's nearly 6 billion dollar loss, and you want a source for that, well you're able to find it, extremely easily.

Edited by josh995

I wanted a source for the first part of your post

edit: that is to say, microsoft actually claiming that, rather than ign misinterpreting it

I mean it's not as if ms doesn't say silly things... they claimed gta4 was exclusive until r* said differently about 5 minutes later. But I've never seen them actually say only 360 would have multiplayer.

BurningRevenge

source

Why is it when someone says something, like I did, everyone wants a damn source. If you would have followed the whole GTA IV process, you would know for yourself.

Here is just one, of MANY, articles on what was said.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/852/852113p1.html

And if you were referring to Microsoft's nearly 6 billion dollar loss, and you want a source for that, well you're able to find it, extremely easily.

Very true, why can't people Google or use Wiki anymore? tounge.gif

Although the information you said is a bit wrong! Microsoft has lost about 4 billion dollars on the Xbox360, not 6 billion, and you forgot to mention that Sony has lost 2 billion itself, while it only changes the perspective a bit, there's also the fact that at the moment, Microsoft's pockets are a lot bigger.

Although, I totally agree that they probably ARE desperate to make a profit, because 2008 is meant to be the year they make money (WOO). But I don't see that happening with the PS3 probably slamming the hell out of the 360 this year.

ps3 version definitly has multiplayer, cuz if it didnt....... suicidal.gif

99.98% of teenagers surround their minds with cod4, if your a part of the 00.02% that doesn't own the game, put this in your sig.

BobsYourUncle...

I don't seem to remember Microsoft claiming that they will have multiplayer and PS3 won't, but yeah, I am glad that the PS3 has multiplayer as well, it should be the same as the 360's multiplayer like cod4. I simply cannot wait to cutomise a nutty character and cause chaos in any game.

Here's a place where it states that someone from MS made a gaff about that one, too.

Don Mattrick (then Microsoft's senior VP of Interactive Entertainment): "It's an amazing piece of software, and I'm really excited with its downloadable content and online multiplayer support - again, that's something that's unique to 360."

source

There had to be like 20 topics for this issue.Dont be lazy and search for yourself, or be a bit more observant in the future.

Of course they will both have multiplayer, what a load of sh*t some of you spew.

tfdt7hY.gif

Amen!

perspextive

Of course they will both have multiplayer, what a load of sh*t some of you spew.

I second that, sir.