Michael Jackson (and family)

Skyline_Mad

Skyline_Mad

Apparently, Michael Jackson and his family are planning to move to the UK to get away from the media spotlight. They are looking at buying a property in Devon (where I live), south west England.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...wjackson113.xml

There was also something about it on MTV news yesterday.

I dont even know what to say about it, i know alot of people hate him at the moment, but hes such a huge star, its gonna be weird knowing somebody so famous is living 50 miles away from me (i dont know anybody famous thats from around here, except Sir Francis Drake, but hes been dead for hundreds of years), although i doubt i'l ever meet him lol.

I wonder how much it will effect tourism in devon, will it increase or decrease?

I don't really have anything against him, i like some of his songs, and he has one of the coolest dance styles ever. But after all the things thats been going on lately, he's not the ideal neighbour is he? lol.

Wat are your thoughts? Would you like to live near a legend? Is there anyone else from Devon on GTAF?

WarburtonsMediumSlice

the south country is wierd enough as it is, but he will fit right in with those Plymouth folk

Anti-Racist69

I live near Kerry King and Bill Murry, it won't increase or decrease tourism much. You won't even know he's there. Unless he get caught again...

Previously Banned Member

It's not like he's going to show up at the local grocer asking for plantains.

Just make sure, if you have young kids or siblings, that they don't talk to any skeletons.

I'm not sure what the people of devon are generally like, being a northener myself, but I think he should be glad he hasnt moved near an area near a town like mine. From the council estates near me there's a lot of hate from him from the young male community, and there's a fair amount of (for lack of a better word) nutcases from there who'd happily travel a few miles to put windows through etc.

user posted image

although i doubt i'l ever meet him lol.

You wanna meet him? How old are you?

To escape the media...he's coming to...England. Is the man insane? We have got some of the most intrusive Paparazi in the world. They'll go through your rubbish, take photographs of you when you're scratching your arse, even take pics as you're dying if it would make them a quick quid. He is living somewhere between Neverland and the Nuthouse.

He needs to forget this country, he'll find no peace here.

Cos' if your under 12 it's all feely, touchy! lol.gif

To escape the media...he's coming to...England.

Thats what I thought, he will never be safe here. colgate.gif

lol, thats where I live, i'll be sure to great him with open arms.

(A funny related story is I know this guy, who is an actull Homosexueal and he says he has Michaeals number, and talks to him often........ Make what you will of it.)

The Unvirginiser
Apparently, Michael Jackson and his family are planning to move to the UK to get away from the media spotlight. They are looking at buying a property in Devon (where I live), south west England.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...wjackson113.xml

There was also something about it on MTV news yesterday.

I dont even know what to say about it, i know alot of people hate him at the moment, but hes such a huge star, its gonna be weird knowing somebody so famous is living 50 miles away from me (i dont know anybody famous thats from around here, except Sir Francis Drake, but hes been dead for hundreds of years), although i doubt i'l ever meet him lol.

I wonder how much it will effect tourism in devon, will it increase or decrease?

I don't really have anything against him, i like some of his songs, and he has one of the coolest dance styles ever. But after all the things thats been going on lately, he's not the ideal neighbour is he? lol.

Wat are your thoughts? Would you like to live near a legend? Is there anyone else from Devon on GTAF?

Ah Sir Francis Drake.. captin of the Golden Hind cool.gif

Yeah so.. media wont leave him alone and he should be denied a visa the pedo

YourNeighborhoodKiller

He's going to be the most famous guy ever to walk in the UK.

I'd watch out Skyline, just don't get too scared now.

New account: Gezim

Skyline_Mad

I'm not sure what the people of devon are generally like, being a northener myself, but I think he should be glad he hasnt moved near an area near a town like mine. From the council estates near me there's a lot of hate from him from the young male community, and there's a fair amount of (for lack of a better word) nutcases from there who'd happily travel a few miles to put windows through etc.

I told my brother and he went on to say that the people in the rough areas of Plymouth would love the opportunity to terrorise MJ, he also said "If i see him i'l punch his plastic nose off" lol, once the rough kids find out where he is, it won't be long till MJ wants to move again.

I meant i don't think i'l ever see him in the city centre shopping or somewhere else in plymouth etc... I didnt mean i want to meet him, he probably wouldn't visit plymouth much anyway, its nearly 2 hours away from where he's meant to be buying a house.

I'd watch out Skyline, just don't get too scared now.

Apparantly hes already been to Devon a few times before, thats why this is where he wants to live, as he knows what its like.

As long as he keeps his face covered up i will be fine, it doesn't even look human anymore lol.

Even partialy covered up looks creepy as hell:

user posted image

More Famous than Elvis Pressley

/Sips Coffee

/Spits out Coffee

I agree with Typhoid or whatever his name is, if the douche wants to go to Britain to 'avoid' the media, then he's off his bleeping chump... well we already knew that, but...

The American Press are a bunch of pussies when it comes to intrusive reporting, the UK press are worse than Scientologists.

wZVJHXg.png

Michael Jackson has a family!?!?!? News to ME!!!!

He sure does, there's Mr Socky, Little Debbie, Wilson (recovered from the Island Tom Hanks was on) and they've got a pet bear called Pedobear.

wZVJHXg.png

Anti-Racist69

He sure does, there's Mr Socky, Little Debbie, Wilson (recovered from the Island Tom Hanks was on) and they've got a pet bear called Pedobear.

Isn't there a blanket in there too? I think it's the one from The Brave Little Toaster.

Previously Banned Member

bagga rabbit

Michael Jackson's kids Prince and Paris

Now you've heard the news.

Lol he's moving to England to get away from the media spotlight.

England/UK is bloody terrible for paparazzi, he's going to get followed and sh*t even more than he did in America.

s0h607k.jpg

Tonay_Montana

ehhh whatever...

Im just glad he wont be an American problem anymore lol lol.gif

have fun with him.

Even partialy covered up looks creepy as hell:

user posted image

Hahaha, he looks like a f*cking Zapatista.

4XEtraA.jpg

I live in the West Midlands where both Robert Plant and John Bonham are from. I don't think anyone can ever beat that.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.