In Da Pub!

CoCo Iz MaD FoR GTAIV !!

CoCo Iz MaD FoR GTAIV !!

In respect to "Passmeabuuur" who has came up with an excellent and original idea to have a fight club style contest on the multiplayer, he will be hosting an XBOX 360 fan-fight, so I will be Hosting one for the "PlaystationNetwork"

I wish to do the same but for the PS3 community.

No holds-barred fight contest with fists only, a good way to determine who is best of the best. This is how we do it in britain's pubs and clubs, so Im bringing it to the PS3 Community.

Please be aware, this will be a no-holds barred contest, which means you die, you die, dont go looking for revenge, we are looking for the best.

This will buff up your "Online street cred, and whoever is the best, is the best, whether it be plain fists or combos, will become well known"

***Please leave your weapons at the door***

As there is free-roam on the multiplayer, we will be meeting at a designated meeting place [sECRET] then we can all decide where to go for this contest from there.

I will be updating this topic with my PlaystationNetwork username later today, so stay tuned.

Please show your interest by leaving a comment, then when the time comes, we arrange a date, preferably the 29th.... rampage_ani.gif

[uPDATE] I wish to add that whoever comes out on top in this contest, I will be creating a new topic in the name of the winner, as I believe whoever wins deserves good notoriety! [uPDATE]

[More_Details_To_Follow]

Edited by CoCo Iz MaD FoR GTAIV !!

yea man count me in defo, sounds really interesting, am in for sure PSN : SAS_Castle

EDIT: Actually if it's starting on MP on April 29th then dont count me in, i dont want to ruin the city suprises and stuff untill i finish SP Story, sorry mate icon14.gif

Edited by GTA:IV

CoCo Iz MaD FoR GTAIV !!
yea man count me in defo, sounds really interesting, am in for sure PSN : SAS_Castle

EDIT: Actually if it's starting on MP on April 29th then dont count me in, i dont want to ruin the city suprises and stuff untill i finish SP Story, sorry mate icon14.gif

No sweat, we will just work around you guys, Im happy exploring a little first before we set this up....

Big shout-out to all the brawlers!!!

Respect rampage_ani.gif

Count me in for a few days after the release, PSN - DaveTyla

Nice idea btw, Multi-Player is sounding sh*thot icon14.gif

CoCo Iz MaD FoR GTAIV !!

[uPDATE]

I wish to publish my PSN: NikosFightClub

This is my PSN, anyone who wishes to tag to me, send me a message through the Playstation3 Dashboard, and I'll gladly link.

Thanks to everyone for your comments, and PSN's!

Keep em comin'

[Niko] rampage_ani.gif

This sounds awsome count me in psn:assassins-saviour

clearly it should be held in steinways beer garden I love you all

CoCo Iz MaD FoR GTAIV !!

This sounds awsome count me in psn:assassins-saviour

clearly it should be held in steinways beer garden I love you all

ps3_,man: Thanks for the excellent contribution to the contest, I believe that the Steinway Beer Garden is the perfect place for a brawl. It shows character cookie.gif

Is this your PSN: assassins-saviour As I tried to add you as a friend on the Network, and it was too long.

Try and update your PSN in your post so others can link to your PSN biggrin.gif

Im in add me.

yea man count me in defo, sounds really interesting, am in for sure  PSN : SAS_Castle

EDIT: Actually if it's starting on MP on April 29th then dont count me in, i dont want to ruin the city suprises and stuff untill i finish SP Story, sorry mate  icon14.gif

No sweat, we will just work around you guys, Im happy exploring a little first before we set this up....

Big shout-out to all the brawlers!!!

Respect rampage_ani.gif

cheers,

well you can still add my to ps3 but i wont join in all fighting etc stuff in MP untill a few days after getting the game

lol then again i usally change my mind when i get it lol

Sorry to be a party pooper but uh, who knows what "Free mode" actually is? it hasn't been confirmed yet.

CoCo Iz MaD FoR GTAIV !!

Sorry to be a party pooper but uh, who knows what "Free mode" actually is? it hasn't been confirmed yet.

Hey,

Guess we just have to cross our fingers and hope for the best as far as multiplayer "Free-Mode" goes. I hear its just like playing single player but with real people as you would generally find in multiplayers, with a choice and freedom of what to do.

Are you thinking of joining the Fight_Club?

This is the Fight_Club Recruitment Topic.

If your interested, just leave your PlaystationNetwork Identity and a general comment!

Thanks..... rampage_ani.gif

CoCo Iz MaD FoR GTAIV !!

[uPDATE]

All Fight_Club Enlisters look back on this forum reguarly to keep updated. Also I will be sending you all who submit your [PSN] messages incase you don't get the information I will be posting on this topic.

Thank You again....

PSN: NikosFightClub

P.S Anyone who wishes to join, please do not hesitate to leave a comment and your PSN [PlaystationNetwork Online Username] This is a free-for all melee fight [NO WEAPONS] for anyone who wishes to join, it well be held on the PlaystationNetwork Grand Theft Auto IV Multiplayer [Free-Mode]

Currently, the best suggestion we have is the Steinway Beer Garden, which in turn would be a good old fashioned bar room brawl, after we have all had a few pints.

Interested?

Then submit your comment and your PSN

Tommy-Vercetti19

count me in i love fight clubs user name:graham2k8

user posted image

yo wassup jim?

i dislike pubs and clubs they make me feel uncomfortable, sure i like to sit and stare at ppl and wonder what there thinking

Edited by deanolad
user posted image
i heard it on the radio

CoCo Iz MaD FoR GTAIV !!

Anyone who wishes to join, please do not hesitate to leave a comment and your PSN [PlaystationNetwork Online Username].

This is a free-for all melee fight [sTRICTLY NO WEAPONS].

For anyone who wishes to join, it well be held on the PlaystationNetwork Grand Theft Auto IV Multiplayer [Free-Mode < ''If Confirmed Next Week']

Lets keep our eyes peeled folks! facedesk.gif

Date is not yet confirmed. Will keep you posted on this issue.

Currently, the best suggestion we have is the Steinway Beer Garden, which in turn would be a good old fashioned bar room brawl, after we have all had a few 'Virtual' pints.

Interested?

Then submit your comment and your PSN rampage_ani.gif

count me in for sure wuuu wuuu biggrin.gif:D i really can only hope it is more than 16 online in free roam, in da edge magazine houser said u can go online for the only purpose to get in a car with your mate and drive around and listen to music so u must be able to do that in free roam with more than 16 players .. ?? :S biggrin.gif

PSN - Rorii

BurningRevenge
count me in for sure wuuu wuuu biggrin.gif:D i really can only hope it is more than 16 online in free roam, in da edge magazine houser said u can go online for the only purpose to get in a car with your mate and drive around and listen to music so u must be able to do that in free roam with more than 16 players .. ?? :S biggrin.gif

PSN - Rorii

But we don't even know if Free Roam allows more than TWO players. Sixteen players may be only for the other deathmatch modes etc.