4th Trailer

MCFC

I wouldn't be surprised if, for a big finale trailer, they would reveal the HUD.

Any other thoughts?

hopefully new characters (british gangster tounge.gif ), a look at niko fighting ,buying clothes,buying guns all the new features phones atms etc

SCOUSE-FEAR

dont think it will show hud,

maybe a couple new ppl not too many though and i hope its a quick intro into niko,s special someone.

THE WORLD PULLS A SICK DAY ON 29TH APRIL 08

Trailers never showoff the highly-anticipated HUD. If the trailer does showoff the HUD, it'll surely remove some of the lust of playing the game on April 29th.

i think it will be very simular to trailer 3 but i doubt very much new stuff will be in it...

PARACHUTES PLEASE biggrin.gif

jared prinzo

theres gonna b no parachutes this was already confirmed. and hopefully it would show the HUD but i dont think it will.

really by the name u cant tell anything like on the 3 trailer it had nothing to do with ¨move u ladies¨ it was just a thing a guy said so i think that maybe roman will tell him ¨good lord what r u doing¨ to niiko

Definitely no HUD. But its going to be something good to attract fans, since it may appear in TV.

hopefully new characters (british gangster tounge.gif ), a look at niko fighting ,buying clothes,buying guns all the new features phones atms etc

we already saw niko's fighting.

id like to see new characters,new cars, new weapons,changin clothes

It'll be good to show some of the new features and characters. I think it should showed lil jacob so we'll know how hard we can't understand him. biggrin.gif

I don't think there will be a 4th trailer.

LMAO! There's an update on the site that says there will be one released on March 27th...

On topic: I hope it shows a scene of a road with heavy traffic or something to really give us a taste of what we can expect in-game.

I reckon it'll be similar to the other trailers. Little clips of cut-scenes to reveal tiny irrelevant portions of the story. Some of the same old stuff, explosions, driving, shooting. Maybe new stuff to include climbing, throwing grenades/molotovs, a guy falling from a building maybe.

It won't be anything new and too spectacular though, and definately not the HUD.

Silent-Hill

Can anyone tell me why i can't see the updates on the site?

SovietWarrior42

How about Niko driving the Dilettante off the heighest build? That's something I would really like to see.

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

Well it's the last trailer before the release, so I'm guessing Rstar is going to tantalize us a wee bit more.

I'm going to say, we will see Niko use the subway, or perhaps a cab.

Or more of the water, with Niko driving a boat with the camera behind him, to give us a nice view of the city.

Better yet, we'll see Niko purchasing weapons from Jacob.

how about Niko carjacking a locked car in an alleyway and he drives off with it and runs over a pedestrian, then it shows a little scene of a ped calling the police on his cell phone and then it cuts back to Niko being chased by 3 cop cars while Niko passes on a bridge between dukes and algonquin and it shows the chase at a south angle so you get a shot of the statue of happiness.

Then he ditches the car and it crashes into a gas station starting an inferno and then the screen fades black as the fire ball hits the screen and it says "GTA IV - April 29th"

SovietWarrior42

@deanolad: That has to be the dorkiest looking lead singer I've seen in a while. Is that song confirmed or are you just saying that?

Post Script: Isn't that a Coldplay album cover as your avatar?

I'd like to see some crash physics and more of Euphoria in action and maybe some destructible environments they mentioned. Also some more birdseye view of the city and things like that

and explosions!

terrancelj5

i think u will hear some hip hop or old classic music in this trailer since we already heard two different other genres.

Silent-Hill

Does anyone know why the updates aren't showing for me?

Silent-Hill

Never mind guys, it showed now biggrin.gif Yesterday, it didn't.