what do you hope they'v taken out gta?

GR33NY-G

Death_Blade
Dancing and RC missions.

that pretty much summed up every other post xD.

the RC missions were complete crap. And they did a pretty bad job on the dancing and lowrider stuff. It just didnt flow well, and the keys always seemed like they were off, even when the arrow was right in the circle.

i hope the cops dont just ram into everything still, was kinda daft

That goes double for the damn ambulances. As soon as I won a gang war I'd have to run like hell because the damn ambulance would come screaming in and run over half my gang including Sweet. I remember getting so Pissed about that. Also, whenever your gang saw a bad guy they'd just start shooting even if you were right in front of them, you'd get shot in the back like six times before the realization that your own gang was out to kill you.

RC Missions - They were alright, but after you fail them time after time, they get IMMENSELY boring!!

Dancing - I don't like rhythm games. At all.

Craptastic AI - I don't want friendly AI (and enemy, too) running around like complete asshats and not helping at all. And I want to see the police do some technical driving (like what OP said). But I think that it is confirmed that the AI will be awesome!! icon14.gif

The fact that cars explode when rolled upside down and that cops shoot at you for miniscule crimes. I think these have been taken out though smile.gif

Well seeing that you need to obey traffic laws now I hope they have made the NPC drivers a bit better so they drive faster instead of crawling at 20mph below the speed limit. If they have not I am going to get so many tickets biggrin.gif .

Also NPC drivers dont just pull in front of you to make you crash dont mind it happening now and again but every 500m is taking the mick.

Probably some others but I can't think of them right now.

sharpshooter_08
Well seeing that you need to obey traffic laws now I hope they have made the NPC drivers a bit better so they drive faster instead of crawling at 20mph below the speed limit. If they have not I am going to get so many tickets biggrin.gif .

Also NPC drivers dont just pull in front of you to make you crash dont mind it happening now and again but every 500m is taking the mick.

Probably some others but I can't think of them right now.

well i am not geting a ticket i am runing for the hills as soon as i see the cop put his lights on

What?? so if you speed you will get police after you??

does that mean its possible to actualy drive at like 30mph or w.e the speed limit is??

What?? so if you speed  you will get police after you??

does that mean its possible to actualy drive at like 30mph or w.e the speed limit is??

I dont think it's been confirmed but going by that if you dont pay tolls you get a wanted level. I just hope that if this is the case the NPC drivers make it so you dont get frustrated and keep breaking the rules and get chased by the police.

i do not want Pay & Spray.

i know its original.

and has been in since gta 3.

but i HATE it to get rid of you wanted level.

after playing scarface, the "line of sight" and "escaping the radius", are much more fun, and realistic.

now i wouldn't mind having Pay & Spray's for getting your car customized.

but that's it. otherwise i want it gone.

i'm not trying to race there, every single time i get a wanted level.

i do not want Pay & Spray.

i know its original.

and has been in since gta 3.

but i HATE it to get rid of you wanted level.

after playing scarface, the "line of sight" and "escaping the radius", are much more fun, and realistic.

now i wouldn't mind having Pay & Spray's for getting your car customized.

but that's it. otherwise i want it gone.

i'm not trying to race there, every single time i get a wanted level.

I think it's confirmed they are in but wont help you lose you wanted level.

well i don't care if there in or out.

yeah i know they won't help your wanted level.

thank god for that.

the missions you did for zero in san fierro in san andreas.

they were annoying as hell.

they were also in vice city.

noob question but what are rc missons

They were missions where you had to control radio controlled vehicles and were very fiddley from the few I did.

i liked RC missions, and dancing smile.gif

EDIT: i did not like territory or empire building though. but it was perfect in VC though where you just buy buisnesses

TheCollector
Territory. That was a pain in the ass in SA.

but claim it all and it's excellent cool.gif

rc missions is all i want to see gone. they were crap.

GTA_DUDE_69

i dont want the vigalante, paramedic,etc. missions in. at least not they way they were like when jump into a ambulunce you can just go around in a stolen ambulance picking up people and droping them off somwhere. I want it to be kind of like the lawyer mission we heard about when you can go to the TW@ Cafe and submit your resume online that would be a little more realistic.

just my opinion though confused.gif

Silent-Hill

I hope NPCs drive better. They were really annoying in SA.

NO WAY!!!!! Territories are the $hit! Running around with your gang, killing waves of bitches and claiming that plot as your own was awesome!

Vigilante Missions were a great distraction if you ask me, I loved them.

NO WAY!!!!! Territories are the $hit! Running around with your gang, killing waves of bitches and claiming that plot as your own was awesome!

What i mean is you own a certain patch, then say for example you're driving through the dessert in Las Ventures a message pops up "our hood is under attack" how frigging annoying.

TheCollector

What i mean is you own a certain patch, then say for example you're driving through the dessert in Las Ventures a message pops up "our hood is under attack" how frigging annoying.

and that's why we have the hydra cheat. biggrin.gif

Did you really go back, and sort it out lol?

TheCollector

Did you really go back, and sort it out lol?

ah well when you have everything else in the game done..I sort of welcomed it!

yeah them territories did my friggin head in, just about to go do somthing then that pops up then after you got your hood back you forgot what you was going to do!!

CarpetDweller

These are only minor things but they've always bothered me:

1. NPCs who aren't in the path of your car but get scared and leap right in front of you.

2. When a named character who plays a role in a cutscene is played by a standard ped model you see around all the time. (e.g. Madd Dogg's original manager is played by "Will Smith" ped. He dies in the mission, but we still see him everywhere afterwards. It's like he's haunting me. If the character has lines and plays a particular role, then they should have their own specifically designed model.

3. Taking ages to choose an outfit. I'd rather have an instant full body display showing quick clothing changes, than the "reality" of going in & out of the changing room, deciding I don't like it, then going in & out, in & out...

4. Searching everywhere for a specific car and not seeing one anywhere, then after ages you find it, steal it .... and then the street is full of them!

--

Strangely I never minded RC missions, rhythm games or girlfriends.

user posted image

that always did my head in when you was looking for a car on vc to take into that garage thing and took agers to find it, and when you did find it there was suddenly loads of them around