IMGToolv2.0 Crashes?

fredfrep

I had deleted all the files in the gta3.img (because I have a mod that takes about 2 months to complete replacement of the files without any forgotteness or errors....) but when it was all blank, I tried to Add the files (so it makes a quick snap without replacing files or whatnot) about 16316 files(i extracted all from gta3.img to a folder which has my original and modded files together before deleting) then it froze then it had came a error saying : "I/O Error 234"

but the curious thing was before I tried to opened my img tool v2.0, it said this warning: 'Failed to set data for" '.......what is the freakin "? theres a data? and I even download the imgtool v2.0 again then it said the same thing!!!!!!

can anyone help me!!!!!! and can anyone tell how to make a new .img file so I can put my modded and orignial files together!!!!!!!! ( a new gta3.img) angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

P.S. i HAVE WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMUIM!!!!

Edited by fredfrep

Do you have read only turned off, on your SA Folder? And make sure your game is NOT Running.

I get the same error, and I use Vista. Run IMGTool.exe in XP Compatibilty mode, right click IMGTool.exe, click properties, click compatibilty tab, choose to run it in XP Compatibilty mode, then click apply then ok.

Then tick the box that says "Run as Admin".

I don't know if you can put your orginal files, and modded files together, I believe the game would not run (crashes), and if it would, it would lag too much.

If you want your orginal files and modded, make a copy of your SA Folder, have one for orginal files, and one for modded.

Also, please keep modding questions in modding forums. This forum is for problems with non-modded copies of SA wink.gif.

Edited by gtamodder

crazyanurag
Also, please keep modding questions in modding forums. This forum is for problems with non-modded copies of SA wink.gif.

Right-o.

You'll Never Walk Alone