About Territory Wars...?

golfhotelsierra

golfhotelsierra

Well hi.

biggrin.gif

Anyways, I have a problem with territory wars. My computer is not screwed up or anything, but the territories north of Santa Maria Beach spawn so little Vagos personnel so I can't seem to ever start a war!

I have been waiting for more than an hour for enough people to appear, but the Vagos appear so sporadically that the gang wars are not initiating.

If it matters, right now I'm playing Spaceeinstein's MOD 3.0, but I have played regular V2 San Andreas and had the Vagos appear all over the place.

I have just finished Cut Throat Business and have somewhere around 70% territory taken.

And another question....

Madd Dogg's mansion has several cars spawning outside in the 'garage' area. But they seem to be random and don't always appear, and also it isn't listed in any maps or guides or anything. So what spawns out there?

Thanks.

In sparsely populated gang territories I always have pretty good luck watching out for gang members in their vehicles...waste em! If your on foot it counts!

Cars at Madd Doggs crib spawn so erratically I

dont count on finding squat there! I always wondered why there is no garage to store cars there...coulda been a big one there!

Madd Dogg's mansion has several cars spawning outside in the 'garage' area. But they seem to be random and don't always appear, and also it isn't listed in any maps or guides or anything. So what spawns out there?

It's just random spawning cars. Thats why they are not listed in any maps or anythings, because they are not one constant car.