Model or no model?

[-Vice-Andreas-]

[-Vice-Andreas-]

I totally forget what this place is called, but the theme park in this "screenshot"

user posted image

If you compare it to something like this

user posted image

The overall quality of the graphics (despite difference in picture quality!) looks totally different. Are you sure the first picture (theme park) is not just a Model???

ps3 user all the way

look at those 2 pictures the first one is scanned, i think that is real if that first pic wouldn't be scanned it wouldn't be such a sh*tty quality and i would look ok.

It's not scanned, it's taken with a camera. Scans = tomorrow. Why don't you just wait... then you can see the pic a lot better. icon14.gif

freestyle187

,Mar 11 2008, 14:21] I totally forget what this place is called, but the theme park in this "screenshot"

If you compare it to something like this

The overall quality of the graphics (despite difference in picture quality!) looks totally different. Are you sure the first picture (theme park) is not just a Model???

It's definitely an in-game aerial shot, look at the repeated textures on the roofs of the buildings.

user posted image

What a beautiful picture of Liberty City's Hove Beach Neighbourhood, Truly Amazing. I am gonna have some good dreams about GTA IV tonight tounge.gif

Blindfutur3

Its all in-engine GTA4 models, textures etc by the looks of it, but its certainly not in-game. Looks like its been rendered with raytracing!