You can't clean your car?

Horace

That EDGE preview on the first page says dirt is permanent. That sucks. I want to be able to clean my car so it's spiffy looking when I roll Liberty's streets. I hope that's wrong, or that gets fixed.

Yah, and someone who read the EDGE preview also said theres car washes, correct me if i'm wrong.

why dont you just drive it in to the ocean and...*ta-da* get a new car..jeezus sarcasm.gifsarcasm.gif

why dont you just drive it in to the ocean and...*ta-da* get a new car..jeezus  sarcasm.gif  sarcasm.gif

hahaha

why dont you just drive it in to the ocean and...*ta-da* get a new car..jeezus sarcasm.gifsarcasm.gif

or that...but actually, it's the hudson river, i think if anything, your car will become more dirty.

why dont you just drive it in to the ocean and...*ta-da* get a new car..jeezus  sarcasm.gif  sarcasm.gif

or that...but actually, it's the hudson river, i think if anything, your car will become more dirty.

well your not gonna drive it out you silly billy.. just ditch it and snatch another car....duh like the initials G.T.A doesnt clarify it enough for you

i think there will be car washer since in gta SA demo there were carwashers but in the final version they take it out or maybe just by entering a pay n spray ur car will be like new

Yah, and someone who read the EDGE preview also said theres car washes, correct me if i'm wrong.

I think you are right and I'm guessing theyll be pretty basic, drive through for literally 3 seconds and you come out clean.

InvisibleMan1

Wow. Rockstar is really going in-depth with this one in the series. Car washes..? I'm in! cool.gif

user posted image