Gta 3 Xbox Error

Nach_Scratch

Nach_Scratch

I can not open txd of gta 3 xbox, help me!!

user posted image

Send other program to open txd gta3 xbox

and good extract xbox iso please

sorry my bad englis

Edited by Nach_Scratch

given you're trying to mod GTA3 on Xbox i will assume you already have a chipped Xbox and know how to ftp files over to your PC.

another method of transfering the files over is to use Qwix and the direct to iso method, you can then open the Xbox iso by using PowerISO and extract any of the files you want to modify, then you can open the TXD's by using TXD Workshop 4.5.

here is a screenshot that illustrates the apps that i personally use for any GTA Xbox games modding.

user posted image

Click pic to make it bigger.

on a side note, you can see that all the apps also run perfectly on Vista wink.gif

Nach_Scratch
given you're trying to mod GTA3 on Xbox i will assume you already have a chipped Xbox and know how to ftp files over to your PC.

another method of transfering the files over is to use Qwix and the direct to iso method, you can then open the Xbox iso by using PowerISO and extract any of the files you want to modify, then you can open the TXD's by using TXD Workshop 4.5.

here is a screenshot that illustrates the apps that i personally use for any GTA Xbox games modding.

user posted image

Click pic to make it bigger.

on a side note, you can see that all the apps also run perfectly on Vista wink.gif

Hello, I found in the folder models .txd

user posted image

When extract a file txd of gta.img not working

user posted image

help sorry my bad english

The Xbox txds and dffs are compressed. You cannot modify them as normal. Only recently I have been able to decompress them. You need my dffxbox2pc tool to make the files readable for txdworkshop/kam's scripts. And even then you can only extract the models for the PC games, there is *practically* no way at present to reinsert models into the xbox game.

Alex

• 9 years later...

The last post here is from 2008!!!

To answer your question, yes, you can do so now, use a tool called Magic.TXD and set the format to Xbox.

Igor Bogdanoff

Wow bumping almost 10 years old thread. But since time has moved on, new tools were released.
U can use http://gtaforums.com/topic/851436-relopensrc-magictxd/to change textures, convert the between platforms etc.
And this http://gtaforums.com/topic/752450-rel-renderware-file-converter/to convert models.

edit: mfw ninja'd

Edited by Tomasak

rLDswx2.png1626894873381.gifyardies-in-pip-2022.png

Yeah bumped after searching for hours. A lil thread necro didnt hurt anyone when it answers real questions.

:) thanks Ash 735.

• Like 1