Your Findings

Deuce Deuce

Deuce Deuce

Your BlueSpot Findings

This topic was made in an attempt to rid the different topics we see everyday on small findings that don't warrant their own topic/are already known. Be it the trailers, screenshots, characters vids or whatever, spot something you think is worthy of a mention and post it here. This will hopefully reduce some of the clutter found in here as well as give an easier way to look at people's different "findings" as such. And people will then be able to direct the newer members to it when they see fit.

Well, we'll see how this pans out. Hopefully a success, but we'll see.

Ottae was fine with this so all's good. smile.gif

Edit: I should have mentioned this before, but if posting an image, please link to it or use a thumbnail to save any page stretches. It makes it that little bit easier to sift through everything. Thanks.

Edited by Deuce Deuce

I've found many things that i really didnt want to create a topic about, but others beat me to it by posting a topic. Good idea Deuce.

Deuce Deuce

Good idea, but nobody's going to that. It's all about the`thrill` of creating a new topic.

Not all the time. At least this way, people will have a reason to attack noobs. tounge.gif

Ottae said he may pin this, at least then it wouldn't be left to die down for people to dig up over time.

I recently found out that GTA stands for Grand Theft Auto.....that one's been bugging me for years

Good idea, but nobody's going to that. It's all about the`thrill` of creating a new topic.

Not all the time. At least this way, people will have a reason to attack noobs. tounge.gif

Ottae said he may pin this, at least then it wouldn't be left to die down for people to dig up over time.

Agreed. If people used one topic for all the little findings, then the forum would be much better off.

I actually have something....

I was watching the "Packie McReary" video short, and I noticed that on the newspaper lying next to Packie when his mother is scolding him, the headline read, "...ers for the World Series."

I can only assume that this means "The Liberty City Swingers." It got me thinking, if the Liberty City Swingers are playing the World Series during the game, maybe there'll be a mission where you either have to assassinate a fan out of the thousands in the crowd, or you have to rig the game somehow so that the Swingers win, or maybe even use the stadium to disappear into the crowd after a heist, etc, etc...it has potential!

Deuce Deuce

Yeah, I doubt they'd just include the stadium for the sake of it; it must be of some use. I like your theory though.

Lol, the cop looks just like my Graphics teacher lol.gif

You can't expect Rockstar to make a game where all of the peds are different!

in5dJdX.png

Deuce Deuce

Lol, the cop looks just like my Graphics teacher lol.gif

You can't expect Rockstar to make a game where all of the peds are different!

True, but they did say the game would randomize different peds clothing, hairstyle and the like so there were no noticeable duplicates...

Worth a pin or not then, Ottae? I found the topic half way down the page as expected, the only way it's really going to be seen is if it's stuck to the top. Your call though. smile.gif

Not really a "finding" as such, but it's clear the stretch limo returns. Looks different this time round, or is it just me?

user posted image

user posted image

and i noticed something with the sprunk screensaver , it dont work it says i need to install macromedia flash , but i do have it , and the latest version of it

user posted image
i heard it on the radio

Not really a "finding" as such, but it's clear the stretch limo returns. Looks different this time round, or is it just me?

*PIC*

No the limo looks different but then again all limo in the GTAs have all look different to match the time period they are set.

And ottae i think you should pin this.

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

Yeah, I doubt they'd just include the stadium for the sake of it; it must be of some use. I like your theory though.

They did in GTA 3 dontgetit.gif

They did in GTA 3 dontgetit.gif

and lcs.

DVf9mQs.png

user posted image

This Has to be a bus stop...

So busses making a return?

Ive heard cabs will be significantly useful in the game so do you think we will be able to use other types of public transport to?

Sorry for page stretch BTW...

Deuce Deuce

Ive heard cabs will be significantly useful in the game so do you think we will be able to use other types of public transport to?

Oh yeah. This has been known for ages. biggrin.gif

In a preview they mention buses, and once you get yourself to a bus stop a timetable will automatically appear.

I don't remember why they had stadiums in SA.

They had three stadiums in SA. One in each city.

DVf9mQs.png

The recruitment video shows Packie and Niko wearing ski masks. Might have something to do with this "notoriety" thats been mentioned before. Also, Packie has a person shoved into his trunk of the car. And, the site says something about Alderney being a great place to dump bodies. Sounds promising to me.

I have just recently discovered that apparently, a gta4 is coming out April 29th...

Haha, i'm just kidding... tounge.gif

Anywho, it's a little disappointing that every police car has the number 53 on it, and every licenses plate says "liberty city."

But it's all good.

My first post, was mentioning about the squad cars all being 53 & the licenses plates being the same, but people said it was a beta version and it will be fixed. apparently it hasn't, and it's not going to. But it's not a big deal at all. Just mentioning it b/c this is the topic about "little details."

Good topic anyway, we needed one of these for all those noobs 8-)

EDIT: oh yah, this has been mentioned alot, but for the GTA fans that didn't know about these, check it out:

Theres been confirmed 2 squad car models, the chevy impala & the Crown Vic.

There hasn't been one screen shot that the crown Vic and the Impala was shown together, which means that you will see these two models only by being in different locations. Meaning that there isolated, just like the regular modeled squad car in SA and the box modeled car in the Los Vegas part of SA.

Edited by ryder4lyfe

BobsYourUncle...

Wooh! Bus full of crazy guys crashing into random things on online freeroaming lol.gif

Deuce Deuce

My first post, was mentioning about the squad cars all being 53 & the licenses plates being the same, but people said it was a beta version and it will be fixed.  apparently it hasn't, and it's not going to.  But it's not a big deal at all.  Just mentioning it b/c this is the topic about "little details."

I was under the presumption that they were placeholders and that Rockstar just didn't choose not to show any numberplated cars at all before releasing the game. I don't see why they'd change it now; it's not exactly hard to do either.

Edited by Deuce Deuce

My first post, was mentioning about the squad cars all being 53 & the licenses plates being the same, but people said it was a beta version and it will be fixed.   apparently it hasn't, and it's not going to.  But it's not a big deal at all.  Just mentioning it b/c this is the topic about "little details."

I was under the presumption that they were placeholders and that Rockstar just didn't choose not to show any numberplayed cars at all before releasing the game. I don't see why they'd change it now; it's not exactly hard to do either.

Well i just think they have more important things to do with the game before final release. Mostly Polishing and some final touches, other than changes licenses plates & squad car numbers...

Californian

Don't know if it has been mention, but remember Vice City when the screen will leave watermarks if it rained or in a boat? Looks to me like it has return in IV. If not, then i don't know what it is. CLICK HERE for picture, i'm assuming it's game-play, but where's Niko?

user posted image

Don't know if it has been mention, but remember Vice City when the screen will leave watermarks if it rained or in a boat? Looks to me like it has return in IV. If not, then i don't know what it is. CLICK HERE for picuture, i'm assuming it's game-play, but where's Niko?

Yes, it was mentioned in one or two of the previews.

Don't know if it has been mention, but remember Vice City when the screen will leave watermarks if it rained or in a boat? Looks to me like it has return in IV. If not, then i don't know what it is. CLICK HERE for picture, i'm assuming it's game-play, but where's Niko?

No those are street lights.

DVf9mQs.png

Californian

No those are street lights.

LMAO! my mistake, i guess i was looking too hard into the picture blush.gif

user posted image

Deuce Deuce

Nice find.

They look like street lights to me, but I'm in need of some sleep so I'm probably wrong.

But I remember a preview mentioning blood coming onto the screen in the middle of a gunfight or something like that; seems it's returned though which is a good thing as I loved it in VC.