Numerous Ways of Escaping

Spazifool

Since Police is GTA is overhauled and everything is based on Line of Sight, Last whereabouts etc. I wonder what type of ways you can escape...

**Sidestreets and Alleyways **

This would be easiest way to Escape, To run down a dark Alleyway out of the Police Line of Sight and sneak out that way

**Taking a Taxi**

I wonder if when you are wanted by police you can grab a Taxi and get the driver to drive you somewhere out of the search zone and maybe if there is a cop, behind or near you in a cruiser. X to Duck maybe?

**Hiding in Dumpsters, Shops etc.**

Rockstar said that you had to escape the Radius to lose the Wanted level but what if you could Hide in a Dumpster, Shops etc. until they give up...

**Pay n Spray**

Pay n Spray used in a Different way, Change the colour of your Car, and drive through the traffic casually and noticable, This would only work if A) Pay n Sprays are in, B) Police dont see you doing it... This would work because if you were driving a White Sedan when Police last saw you, and now you are driving a Black Sedan, you can easily escape the Area.

Any others you feel to add..please do.

Discuss.

Note: Sorry if there is Spelling Mistake, It is late here smile.gif

GoGoGadgetFlow

i like those

it would be nice to have an element in the game where you dont have to always speed away

and allow you to find a good place to hide within the area you commit a crime and wait it out

read somewhere you cant use a taxi when cops are after you, cant remember where tho. may have been kikizo or gamespot

I think there'll be as many ways to escape as we can think up smile.gif

Climbing stuff is more of an option in GTA IV, so I'll be looking for fire escapes and closely-built rooftops

Rockstar said that you had to escape the Radius to lose the Wanted level but what if you could Hide in a Dumpster, Shops etc. until they give up...

One of the previews (can't remember which one) said that when they tried to hide inside the wanted radius, the police were eventually drawn to them.

One of the previews (can't remember which one) said that when they tried to hide inside the wanted radius, the police were eventually drawn to them.

Yeah, I heard the same thing. Because if you hide in the wanted radius, the cops will thoroughly search that area, and eventually find you...

It's just like real life; cops throughly search their search area, and if nothing's found, they leave. But, if you're in that radius, you're probably going to get nailed

Like most of the ideas except the Pay and Spray one. I believe they are in, but they don't work the same way. The way you described is more or less the same way they worked in the previous GTA's except for line of sight. Switching cars would probably be more effective though.

defibrillator

yeah kikizo said that taxi's speed away from you when you have a wanted level and you try to flag them down.

Great i hope there are so many different ways of escaping but youll have to love the classic of gettin in a car and blastin away.

Add changing clothes, walking into a clothes shop and leave wearing a hat to cover your face.....

Maybe???

Add changing clothes, walking into a clothes shop and leave wearing a hat to cover your face.....

Maybe???

good idea. One of the trailers on the site show Niko and Packie wearing ski masks. Maybe you could wear them while commiting a crime, then once out of sight, take off the mask and change clothes, so they wont recognize your face.

Well if go to a bridge and jump into the water you should get rid of some stars.In SA when you did this,the choppers always knew exactly where you are.I hope it'll be harder for cops to see in the water and you've got to escape a searchlight.