New GTA4 HUD

freestyle187

freestyle187

Got bored, saw a couple of others.

Thought I may as well have a crack in Photoshop.

user posted image

Click here for the full-sized image.

Constructive criticism is certainly welcome, and I hope you enjoy it.

biggrin.gif

Updated:

- Added police "line of sight" circle

- Added dynamic crosshairs (targets head and secondary targets)

- Faded the money counter

- Made the weapon indicator smaller.

- Faded in an extra star

It's not the best sh*t ever, but it's ok.

Updated Pic: Click here.

Edited by freestyle187
user posted image

Good job! Only thing i don't like is the weapon icon, a bit too big. The message indicator is a really nice touch, good job cookie.gif Chris

freestyle187
sweeeeet

I'm quite tired now, I might change it in the next couple of hours.

But now, it's time to spark up this god damn Jay. colgate.gif

user posted image

Goddamn, I kept pressing that "New Message" thing. I though it was an ad. Good job. Is that a 1911 in there?

Yq5y51Y.png

freestyle187
Goddamn, I kept pressing that "New Message" thing. I though it was an ad. Good job. Is that a 1911 in there?

Colt 45, converted to black and white.

And used the photoshop cutout filter.

Original Picture: Clicky!

user posted image

BasicReality

There's no such thing as a "Colt .45" I believe you'd be referring to the M1911 using the .45 Automatic Colt Pistol ammo.

Here's the link that proves you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to firearms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1911

So we can agree that you talked out of your ass with the "Oh no you're wrong lululz this is DA COLT .45" when he was infact right when he said 1911.

With all that said I even have my doubts that this is in fact an M1911 shown in the picture, they rarely come in black unless they're from the Springfield armory.

I'm more betting on perhaps a Glock 34 instead.

Edited by BasicReality

That's excellent... but the money counter (account) right above should be not shown (to look the amount at a cash)

Got bored, saw a couple of others.

Thought I may as well have a crack in Photoshop.

user posted image

Click here for the full-sized image.

Constructive criticism is certainly welcome, and I hope you enjoy it.

biggrin.gif

I like, it man.

I have a feeling, though, that the HUD may not even have a money meter, or else it may only appear when you need it to. With the whole "ATM" and bank realism thing, maybe Niko can only see his funds when he goes to an actual ATM?! Possibly...

I like the health/armor meter cookie.gif

freestyle187

There's no such thing as a "Colt .45" I believe you'd be referring to the M1911 using the .45 Automatic Colt Pistol ammo.

Here's the link that proves you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to firearms.

So we can agree that you talked out of your ass with the "Oh no you're wrong lululz this is DA COLT .45" when he was infact right when he said 1911.

With all that said I even have my doubts that this is in fact an M1911 shown in the picture, they rarely come in black unless they're from the Springfield armory.

I didn't exactly do it in a manner explicit stating wrong doing on his behalf, I certainly don't profess knowledge in the area of firearms.

And I really have no idea why you got so worked up over it.

tounge.gif

All I know is the title of the picture was Colt-45, and was just informing him what I thought the answer would probably be, there was no need to get all full of angst. Calm bro, calm.

But yeah, you've proved that you have an freak-like unusual amount of firearms knowledge, to the point where you're probably a Columbine candidate.

user posted image

Sgt. Cortez

You're too stressed.

Sgt. Cortez

But yeah, you've proved that you have an freak-like unusual amount of firearms knowledge, to the point where you're probably a Columbine candidate.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

lol

freestyle187

What's with the moving targets?

Supposed to be moving from off screen, onto the screen locking onto the target.

But the gif format tends to lag a bit.

user posted image

Oh I see like they are zoning into the target.

freestyle187

Oh I see like they are zoning into the target.

Ja, you got the gist of it Lox.

Goldey-Lox... Nevermind, we'll let it slide. tounge.gif

user posted image

BasicReality

I didn't exactly do it in a manner explicit stating wrong doing on his behalf, I certainly don't profess knowledge in the area of firearms.

tounge.gif

All I know is the title of the picture was Colt-45, and was just informing him what I thought the answer would probably be, there was no need to get all full of angst. Calm bro, calm.

So because I spend every day reading about guns, and being fascinated with school shootouts and the effects it have on people, does that make me a psychopath and a potentioal danger from the world outisde? Not to mention the fact that I own a firearm in real life too smile.gif

user posted image

.357 Magnum Smith & Wesson baby turn.gif

freestyle187

So because I spend every day reading about guns, and being fascinated with school shootouts and the effects it have on people, does that make me a psychopath and a potentioal danger from the world outisde? Not to mention the fact that I own a firearm in real life too.

.357 Magnum Smith & Wesson baby

Yes, it does.

user posted image

tounge.gif

nice! icon14.gif