Have a strong feeling

jjcoolj91

I have a strong feeling that Patrick McReary is gonna die

Whether he is killed by Niko or not

heres my reasons

- Hates his Mom and sister which means he might share his anger at his friends to the point they want to kill him

-Is pissed off at Niko for trying to start a thing with his sister

- His mother says " Were all judged in the end, Patrick" which is sign that he might die ala GTA LCS where Uncle Leone says to Salvatore "every dog has its day" and he got killed by Claude in GTA 3

Didn't his mother say, "I'll be judge in the end, Patrick."? I could be wrong.

I think it's too early to guess, anyway.

Didn't his mother say, "I'll be judge in the end, Patrick."? I could be wrong.

I think it's too early to guess, anyway.

nope

it is "were all judged in the end, Patrick"

I have a strong feeling a lot of people we get to know in GTA IV are going to die, it's just the way the cookie crumbles turn.gif

I have a strong feeling a lot of people we get to know in GTA IV are going to die, it's just the way the cookie crumbles turn.gif

Its also how GTA plays out anyways; We had to kill at least one betrayer or one of the main characters have died

heres my reasons

- Hates his Mom and sister which means he might share his anger at his friends to the point they want to kill him

- His mother says " Were all judged in the end, Patrick" which is sign that he might die ala GTA LCS where Uncle Leone says to Salvatore "every dog has its day" and he got killed by Claude in GTA 3

He doesn't seem like the kind who would end up alive in a GTA game...

Or maybe you can choose to kill him or not! wow.gif

heres my reasons

He doesn't seem like the kind who would end up alive in a GTA game...

Or maybe you can choose to kill him or not! wow.gif

who knows ?

we could have a choice to kill him but we can choose to finish all of his missions like Kenji's in GTA III before we kill him

i also have a strong feeling manny will die. ripped to shreds by gang members. dont know y. dontgetit.gif

Yea because he is being annoying and pushy even Elizabeta would feel like putting a cap in his head but its a possibility that Manny is her brother or cousin so thats why she cant do that

i also have a strong feeling manny will die. ripped to shreds by gang members. dont know y.  dontgetit.gif

Yea because he is being annoying and pushy even Elizabeta would feel like putting a cap in his head but its a possibility that Manny is her brother or cousin so thats why she cant do that

i dont find him annoying. brucie is though. i think it will happen in a mission where niko and manny try to "clean up" some hood but something went wrong and now theres gangsters who will want to kill them both all over the area.

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake
Brucie seems like the retarded bi-polar type who will turn on Niko, thinking he's a traitor, and then Niko will have to kill him out of self-defense.

BongRips420

Im pretty sure somewere i read that you had a choice to kill your contacts, it was talking about the choice to kill lil jacob when you met him and you would have to go to sketchier places to get weapons. But im sure it pretains to all the contacts

We wont truly know until 9 days after 420 sigh.gif

We have seen nothing to support that idea, heck we haven't even seen his sister officially.

Again, we haven't seen anything suggesting that he doesn't want Niko to date his sister.

I don't see how something said to Salvatore 3 years (canon) before he dies would connect in any way to what Packie's mother has said to him. If something like that was said to every person you killed off in past GTA games then you might have had something with that, but they haven;t done that.

Now I'm not saying for sure that Packie won't die, I'm just saying that those reasons are nothing to base an argument for it off of as theres no proof in support of them really.