GTAIV tour

player2

"The mysterious Russian can also blind-fire quite effectively from behind cover by simply placing the targeting..."

Is it just GameSpot's theory that Niko is Russian or do you think Rockstar told them?

I seriously can't wait until this game comes out!!!!!

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake
I've never seen a game have so many previews and hands-on that contradict each other, and turn up so much hearsay and false facts. Very interesting.

fitbikesbmx
"The mysterious Russian can also blind-fire quite effectively from behind cover by simply placing the targeting..."

Is it just GameSpot's theory that Niko is Russian or do you think Rockstar told them?

Rockstar said he is from Serbia I believe.

I doubt Rockstar actually said that. I read somewhere on here that they don't usually reveal where their character is from. But this article seemed newer so that's why I asked.

Rockstar said he is from Serbia I believe.

Nope. Sam Houser himself (in the EGM hands-on) said that Niko is "a man with no country". Throughout the game, he'll be called everything from a Polak to a Serb, but I doubt they'll ever actually reveal it, so there is no point in guessing.

I keep hearing about the cinematic camera like its balls to the wall. Don't all GTAs have the cinematic camera?

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake
^ Yes, they all have it, and frankly, I never used it. I just can't drive using that angle.

I've never seen a game have so many previews and hands-on that contradict each other, and turn up so much hearsay and false facts. Very interesting.

wouldn't surprise me at all if they where throwing EVERYONE off the scent. i mean micheal bay is making a whole fleet of 'wrong' transformer cgi's and scripts to throw us of the scent of transformers 2 so why wouldnt rockstar do something similar, i know i would, would explain allot too. nothing to do but wait and see i guess