TXD glitch

streetfire

My PC runs Vista with a NVIDIA 7600GT. Has about 512MB of memory.

Problem is, my SA keeps stuffing up. Occasionally, all the models in the game will turn blue - it looks like it's not loading the TXDs. Eventually it will start loading them again, it takes 5 minutes.

My game is heavily modified, but this has been happening since I started playing it (I had no mods back then).

I'm not going to reinstall it, but I do have a backup of the game. However, this stuffs up too!

98% Of guys surrounded their minds with rice burners, imports and euro**** through their teen years, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with real muscle, put this in your signature.

Ricers suck ass. Didn't you know that a Chev 427 big-block eats Ferraris for breakfast, lol. Then stick a blower on and watch the difference. You can have a 2000HP street car with that combo. It's not a matter of power-per-litre, it's a matter of torque... my lug nuts require more torque than a Lancer Evo does. When will ricers EVER learn? Oh, and put this in your sig if you agree. HONDA = HOW ODD, NO DAMN ACCELERATION. Stupid ricers. Don't forget eurotrash lovers LOL. Yep, they're just as ignorant too... no wonder they don't drag race Ferraris, Porsches, Bugattis, or FYI, rice burners. They can suck my d!ck.

Try updating your video drivers and delete the set file from the User Files folder.

Also, if you have v1, you might want to try the v1.01 patch.

But get rid of the mods first.

Does V1.01 require you to start a new game, or get rid of mods?

I've seriously got too many mods to remove and reinstall LOL

98% Of guys surrounded their minds with rice burners, imports and euro**** through their teen years, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with real muscle, put this in your signature.

Ricers suck ass. Didn't you know that a Chev 427 big-block eats Ferraris for breakfast, lol. Then stick a blower on and watch the difference. You can have a 2000HP street car with that combo. It's not a matter of power-per-litre, it's a matter of torque... my lug nuts require more torque than a Lancer Evo does. When will ricers EVER learn? Oh, and put this in your sig if you agree. HONDA = HOW ODD, NO DAMN ACCELERATION. Stupid ricers. Don't forget eurotrash lovers LOL. Yep, they're just as ignorant too... no wonder they don't drag race Ferraris, Porsches, Bugattis, or FYI, rice burners. They can suck my d!ck.

Does V1.01 require you to start a new game, or get rid of mods?

Try it with the mods. If it doesn't work, then I guess you need to reinstall.

Click here

This is what I mean by 'not loading TXDs'.

The car I am driving in the pic is a Cabbie.

As you can see, the time is 5 in the morning.

This is at Easter Bay Airport.

Edited by streetfire

Found out was causing the glitch. My save game turned out to be more corrupt than Tenpenny on drugs.