No Cheats A Good Idea?

Joigga

i think no cheats in GTA IV would be a good idea but for a few exceptions i mean i would like to see Unlimited Health and Unlimited Ammo but i mean spawn a jetpack i wouldnt like to see that in gta IV i mean it is to unrealistic and such and it would make me want to use it instead of using a car

Comments?

user posted image

gonnabedeadsoon

I think that cheats are an essential part of GTA!

grated i only use them after i have completed the game or created another saved game fo use when my mates come round for some carnage!

For instance i always used run around in SA with unlimited ammo on and the sawn off shotguns blazing! super fun and very pointless! but i could esily get an hours enjoyment out of this that i wouldnt have gotten if cheats were not in the game!

Im looking forward to see what cheats they put in, not the regular inf ammo/guns/health ones but the silly ones, like all peds riot or its all a beach!

stevenkb5258

Absolutely not. I play GTA and complete the missions then I use cheats. Although, I may also get impatient and use a "no wanted level cheat" to go and explore the other islands.

Cheats are always a welcoming addition to GTA games. Before and after completing the Main story.

29/04/08 will be a Great day indeed.

I think cheats add a lot of replayability in GTA games. They allow you to take a break from playing properly, and just screw around.

i think no cheats in GTA IV would be a good idea but for a few exceptions i mean i would like to see Unlimited Health and Unlimited Ammo but i mean spawn a jetpack i wouldnt like to see that in gta IV i mean it is to unrealistic and such and it would make me want to use it instead of using a car

Comments?

just don't use them lol... it's cheats!

and is unlimited ammo so mutch more realistic? lol sarcasm.gif

I love the cheats when i have beatn the game, to just play around... spawning things and have fun.

I want that! Don't like your idea at all...

Comments?

You can't control your urges, so we should just take cheats away entirely? Cheats are for fun. It's a game. They're there to use, if you don't wanna use them, don't.

Nah keep the cheats in, if you dont want to use them then dont. Its just a option for players.

Yey the jetpack was unrealistic but has any GTA games been realistic.

Azzerwazzer

@ OP:I think maybe you should read through your post, you say you want unlimited health and ammo but rule out spawning because it's too unrealistic. if they put cheats in i'd expect it to be like another (and in my opinion, the best) feature in the game!

they're like the icing on the GTA cake.

Comments?

Just don't look at any cheats page if you can't control yourself.

I like the idea of having cheats available only after finishing the game. I always find it difficult avoid temptation to use them on a difficult mission and I always regret it.

Comments?

Let me see if I'm reading this right...

You don't want cheats in the game, except for the ones that actually allow you to cheat your way though missions. notify.gif

Anyway, there won't be a jetpack cheat because I'm pretty sure there won't be any jetpack in the game in the first place.

If you don't like the cheats - then don't use them. I don't. I never used cheats in the past GTA games until I completed them 100%. Even then, I didn't find them fun.

TommyVercetti.

Well topic starter... Don't use the cheats? I mean that's pretty selfish to say since YOU don't want them and it looks like everyone else does for you to say I don't want them so take them out so no one can use them.

Here's what you do.

1. Pretend they don't exist.

2. Don't go online to try and find them.

3. Play the game with no self reward after completing it.

icon14.gif

I think they should include cheats...for use after you complete the game.

And when you use them,it will disable achievements(360 version only).For the ps3 version though, i think niko should have cheat tattooed into his dome just to show how crappy a player you are for using cheats!

For me, cheats are a cornerstone of the GTA franchise. I'd say 50% or more of my gameplay time is spent with cheats on. After the game is complete, cheats add on hours(days, months, years) of replay value.

scarface910

No cheats a bad Idea, I want my police wars to last devil.gif

And its completely voluntary Rockstar isnt pushing you into using cheats.

maybe they can be unlockable after the games story has been completed cool.gif

it would have drawbacks for some people but i would like it like that smile.gif

keep cheats thats what makes GTA GTA having cheats

but not the first time i play it that would ruin it

user posted image

How about just not using the cheats. Too many people want cheats. It adds game time for many people.

Don't be an idiot.

Comments?

100% disagree - cheats are unrealistic by their f*cking name, cheats.

The more cheats the better I say! Its always a great feeling knowing you can reward your hard work for completing 100% by playing with cheats on for lots of guilt free hours. I love the sense of honest accomplishment but only as much as the sensless fun you can have with cheats on.

Cheats are def. in the game but I wouldn't use them. They certainly made San Andreas a slower game for me so I'm not willing to take that chance.

sharpshooter_08

i like to use cheats so this dose not happen to me when i beat the game anuj_cop.gif

CryptReaperDorian
Don't be an idiot.

dontgetit.gif Like you?

OMG! You called Ceedot an idiot, he'll slaughter you.

But anyways, I'm all for cheats, I use them all the time. I'm good at GTA games, I just like to have more options and I don't always wanna die while entering the territory of a p*ssed off gang or always having the cops after me after killing every two people.

Keep The F****** cheats, FOR GODSAKE! if i have to wait until i complete the game I WILL GO NUTS notify.gif

----------------

Or I Will Kill You Chazzers

A Chazzer Is A Pig That Don't Fly Straight