Stop being negative towards the game!

sulaco

Come on guys, some topics are being just plain NEGATIVE!

This "GAME" will make all other games look 3rd world!

The gameplay will be amazing, the graphics will be out of this world. You know it!!!!

look at the detail of the coppers face on the LCPD recruitment vid when he fires his pistol!

It will be magnificent...trust me.

www.gta4libertycitylinx.blogspot.com

Edited by sulaco

Of course it will... Your being so Negative! mercie_blink.gifmoto_whistle.gif

29/04/08 will be a Great day indeed.

Tyler.reigle

yah seriously... its going to be the greatest game of the year no doubt smile.gif

Yeah gtaiv's gonna rule but that doesnt mean we cant discuss about the bad points. we're talking about all the good/amazing things too but not everything's perfect. this is a forum where you can say what you like or dislike about the game, not a fanboy-hangout. wink.gif

haha , RACIST !! , jk tounge.gif

Yes. Exactly. I'm hating how the trees look in those official screenshots But I am counting on Rockstar Games to make sure They look wonderful come.... read siggy.

29/04/08 will be a Great day indeed.

yah seriously... its going to be the greatest game of the year no doubt smile.gif

Best game of the year "THE YEAR"... try the decade...

Hey I nearly invented the time machine im that desperate (or sad) to wish my life away until the 29th April!!! lol.gif

This will be the best game ever until virtual reality. mercie_blink.gif

Why does it always seem to be 2 extremes?

OMGZOR DA GAME IS sh*t DA TREES R RETARDED FUK R*

or

OMGZOR DA GAME IS DA LIKE BESTIST EVA ITLL CURE CANCER AND ONE DAY BE POPE!

ffs. Im looking forward to this game a lot and I think/hope its going to be good, but no way am I going to say its the best game of the decade without even playing it.

sarcasm.gif

stevenkb5258

Topic saying "this game looks so great" and "look at the details" don't attract as much attention as "found a huge bug". Actually, I don't see very many topics pointing out all the good things.

oh god i gotta wear socks at the 29th april?! sh*t sarcasm

cant wait either, its gonna rock but i cant really judge much by trailers without seeing gameplay/actually playing

MysteryGamer

Well I am pretty stoked about the game and while some are also saying Grand Theft Auto IV will be the best game of all time, well there is a strong chance the game will be amazing which to me is obvious. If Grand Theft Auto: III is one of the best games ever in my view, then I think Grand Theft Auto IV is going to be a sure fire favourite of mine as well.

April is approaching quite quickly too happy.gif

Edited by MysteryGamer

Come on guys, some topics are being just plain NEGATIVE!

The gameplay will be amazing, the graphics will be out of this world. You know it!!!!

look at the detail of the coppers face on the LCPD recruitment vid when he fires his pistol!

It will be magnificent...trust me.

Ummmm shhhyeah! monocle.gif Upon further inspection..you appear to be right! This game IS going to kick some serious fukin ass..... lol.giftounge2.gifdevil.gifcolgate.giftounge.gif (sorry but I love those lil emoticons) lol

Yea i do think your true for all the people saying this and that about car tires and trunks there will be so much more that rockstar hasnt brought up. That we will all be going so crazy over that the lilttle things arent gonna mater.

fitbikesbmx

I laugh at people who say this will be the game of the year.... More like game of the century...