Car Abundance

Sheeno

Okay, I searched for topics relating to this, but found none.

Basically; you remember on past GTAs, when you got into a car, on the streets there would be an abundance of the type of car you were in? So, say I got into a Stallion, 30% of all the other cars I saw were Stallions? But then if I got into an Infernus, suddenly Stallions would be scarce and there would be many Infernuses?

Well, looking at the screenshots, it seems this may not be such a problem anymore. All the cars seem very varied to me and none are everywhere. However, do you think it is just this way for the screenshots? Or do you think this problem has been ironed out?

...Or was it not actually ever a problem and just me rambling sh*t?

Tonay_Montana

this has kinda been discussed into the ground here,

but yeah they have improved, you might still see it happen somewhat but probably not nearly as severe as last gen GTA's

saints row DEFINITLY had this problem as did the past GTA, i remember in saints row, geting into a big tanker truck on the high way and 50% of everything else was a tanker lol

Seriously? I couldn't find anything.

Good to hear that it's improved though. Do you know what source that information is from? Because I'm not prepared to rely on screenshots.

Tonay_Montana

Seriously? I couldn't find anything.

Good to hear that it's improved though. Do you know what source that information is from? Because I'm not prepared to rely on screenshots.

I read it in one of the early previews, I dont have link sorry, but I remember someone saying that the cars spawn more realistically, rather than all of them being the same car u are driving.

Yeah i dont know about the search thingy its hard to find stuff with that, and it dont matter its no biggy ill see if i can find u that article.

I just hope that they have cars that are important to the location they are in. Like cabs in traffic, more cop cars in the city then most places, big trucks on the highways, stuff like that.