GTA IV the facts

Chauncey

heya all.

i was talking to a few friends the other day about the new gta as we re all awaitng it and metal gear solid!.

i just wondered what were the confirmed or extremly strongly suggested things that will be included in the new game?.

the only information i have heard was a magazine article months ago about the main character being russian and that you dont get all the riches of your crime so easy, and that you might possibly change character half way through.

i know this thread will probably infuriate users of this forum that are on here more frequently than me as the information is probably in exisiting threads but it takes hours to shift through the facts from the silly comments and arguments that can occcur on this site!

so if somoen doesnt mind filling me in with the facts that would eb uch appreciated!.

cheers

CookPassBabtridge

Hi, Check out the fact sheet on this very site. Its updated regularly

Edit: ^ Cheers Emm Ell

the only information i have heard was a magazine article months ago about the main character being russian and that you dont get all the riches of your crime so easy, and that you might possibly change character half way through.

ohh man, you missed ALOT! haha. Hopefully someone that has enough time of day will fill you with all the features and possibilities for this awsome game!

But i can't right now, sorry =/.

Good luck tho, Cheers!