3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

David.

Official F1 Topic

!!GC!!

Yea, im hoping Coulthard does well this week, as well as the past few weeks. He has been driving great, even though no one else notice/recognises that, i did. He deserves some better finishes. He far past his prime though. I believe he was at his best in 98 with McLaren and Mika.

About Mika, that is really sad to here. Lucky his wife got out ok. So sorry for the dog, imagine hearing it yelp in pain from the flames, thats terrible.

Screw the trophies, i bet he'd rather have lost them than the dog.

On the race topic: What happened to Massa's car?

I havn't seen any practice or Quali's yet....

H4milton

I was scared sh*tless whn i saw Kubica on pole.

1.Lewis Hamilton

2.Robert Kubica

3.Kimi Matias Raikkonen

I am very dissapointed at Webber, i was supportimg him more than Hamilton.

Can anyone make a poll of who will win the drivers championship this year on this topic.

Ohh, better be watching EURO 2008 Now

Mark

Consider the poll done smile.gif.

Wow, Hamilton a full second faster than any Ferrari. That last lap was mental, even if he did lock up...looks like it may just be 2 years in a row for Lewis, as well as 2 races in a row!

Winner!

Hodgey.

Yey i thought oh sh*t when Kubica got pole but a great last qually lap is what was needed at what he did great drive.

Yatesyz

I missed qualifying because of Euro 2008.

As for the poll, I vote Hamilton to win the title, and hope he does!

Sorry for taking ages to update the tables, a bit busy. tounge2.gif

Hodgey.
I missed qualifying because of Euro 2008.

As for the poll, I vote Hamilton to win the title, and hope he does!

Sorry for taking ages to update the tables, a bit busy. tounge2.gif

Yey i voted to the poll is a good idea and the four who have voted so far have all gone for Hamilton from what i saw today hes only gonna extended his lead after the weekend is said and done. Plus with qualifying was good but weird, times went slower as qually went on, cos of the track breakin up. Cant wait to see what its like halfway thorught the race if it cant cope with qually alone.

H4milton

Consider the poll done smile.gif.

Thanks for the pole man, BUt why all Drivers

Still, i am happy smile.gif

EDIT: Sato and Dadidson are no more now.eww

Stefan.

What the hell Mark? You put every single driver, which is taking up the whole room when you could have just put the top 6 plus and option saying 'Other', and you also included Takuma Sato and Anthony Davidson, who aren't even racing anymore. Stupid. confused.gif

As for the poll, I voted for Hamilton.

H4milton

What the hell Mark? You put every single driver, which is taking up the whole room when you could have just put the top 6 plus and option saying 'Other', and you also included Takuma Sato and Anthony Davidson, who aren't even racing anymore. Stupid.  confused.gif

As for the poll, I voted for Hamilton.

As I also mentioned that, too many bugs on the poll, like Sato and Davidson and

9 David Coulthard

Anyways, wow, i am enjoying Lewis Hamilton:

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/6/7/...00m_acb9488.jpg

Please comment the game and also the screenshot, I know the pic is bad, i had to resize it in order to upload.

Brad

What do you want use to comment on?

The HUD is sh*te compared to other F1 games. Speaking of which - one is going to be released next year. wow.gif

H4milton
What do you want use to comment on?

The HUD is sh*te compared to other F1 games. Speaking of which - one is going to be released next year. wow.gif

Okay, I am working on the hud now,

And you are not the only one that know a F1 Game will coming out next year, I know too, and Codemasters are making it.'

Hold on I am gonna upload another pic.

H4milton

jUST as I said, the hud is over now,

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT BRADDY BOY:

Commetz please:(offcourse abt the pic)

IT is the 2007 Non Tobacco Ferrari:(Notice that Marlboro sponsor isnt availble)::

user posted image

Edited by Eeshan

Brad

Quite good. I like the hud in the left espically. The KPH hud is a little blocky. What track is that? Looks like Melbourne and lap times are around 1:26 not 1:29.

And Sutil on pole?! Not bad nontheless. I play Grand Prix 4 mainly with the 2008 mod.

Is that rFactor?

H4milton
Quite good. I like the hud in the left espically. The KPH hud is a little blocky. What track is that? Looks like Melbourne and lap times are around 1:26 not 1:29.

And Sutil on pole?! Not bad nontheless. I play Grand Prix 4 mainly with the 2008 mod.

Is that rFactor?

howd know that It is rFactor, Yes it is rfactor.

yeah, I know, it is Sutil thats why 1min and 29, but I did a 1min 27.555

Download rFactor Here

H4milton

Awwesome race, isnt it.

The commentators on my TV Channel, are blaming the F-1 Rules and regulations for the KIMI and HAMILTON incident.

I AM HAPEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR KUBICA AND MORE HAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR COULTHARD(THE BEST)

everyone, Notice that, Kubica did not drink a sip of Champagne on the podium.I think he does not drink Alcohol

Oh boy, now the Drivers Championship is Topsy Turvy.

All our predictions, can be ruined though,

As for constructors, look, BMW are only 3 points behind.

Hodgey.
Awwesome race, isnt it.

The commentators on my TV Channel, are blaming the F-1 Rules and regulations for the KIMI and HAMILTON incident.

I AM HAPEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR KUBICA AND MORE HAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR COULTHARD(THE BEST)

everyone, Notice that, Kubica did not drink a sip of Champagne on the podium.I think he does not drink Alcohol

Oh boy, now the Drivers Championship is Topsy Turvy.

All our predictions, can be ruined though,

As for constructors, look, BMW are only 3 points behind.

Gettin a little ahead of yurself there arent you. Yey the championship looks goodfor kubica but he wont win it like i said on the previous page if he was to win hed need somethin to happen to the top 4 and thats what he got. But as for season long its either Kimi, Hamilton or Massa. Hes a great driver and deserved his win but BMW arent wuite good enough.

Mark

Wow! What a race I must say. Certainly didn't expect that result!

Only thing that has me a little bit riled is the notice that popped up from race control saying "Incident involving cars 1, 7 and 22 will be investigated after the race" which means they're looking at the whole Hamilton fiasco. If there's any penalty for it, it'd be highly hypocritical. Kimi made a mistake and ran into the back of a car in Monaco and still scored points yet got away with it, I'd assume it would be the same here.

Maybe I'm just biased...meh.

Interesting points standings that's for sure. Who would've thought we'd be seeing Kubica at the top, Massa and Hamilton tied in 2nd, whith Raikkonen in 4th!

Hodgey.
Wow! What a race I must say. Certainly didn't expect that result!

Only thing that has me a little bit riled is the notice that popped up from race control saying "Incident involving cars 1, 7 and 22 will be investigated after the race" which means they're looking at the whole Hamilton fiasco. If there's any penalty for it, it'd be highly hypocritical. Kimi made a mistake and ran into the back of a car in Monaco and still scored points yet got away with it, I'd assume it would be the same here.

Maybe I'm just biased...meh.

Interesting points standings that's for sure. Who would've thought we'd be seeing Kubica at the top, Massa and Hamilton tied in 2nd, whith Raikonnen in 4th!

As for the hamilton and the stewards lookin at it, i doubt he will get punished on the track for it probably be a fine, which will probably bankrupt hamilton confused.gif yey right. But like you said kimi got away with it so, so will lewis as it was just a mistake and not on purpose like Schumacher at Monaco a few years back.

Seddo

Gutted that Hamilton never finished sad.gif.

I haven't seen the race yet as i was watching the football, i'll have to watch the highlights again, looks like i'm in for a treat, heard it was a great race.

Also @ poll, i'll have to go for Hamilton tounge.gif.

Hodgey.

Gutted that Hamilton never finished sad.gif.

I haven't seen the race yet as i was watching the football, i'll have to watch the highlights again, looks like i'm in for a treat, heard it was a great race.

Also @ poll, i'll have to go for Hamilton tounge.gif.

Yey it was a good race from the incident onwards before that it was kinda normal but is definetly worth watchin tonight on the highlights.

Oh and if Vettel gets away with what he did twice that wont be biased at all eh. Idiot cant stand him. die.gif

Yatesyz

Missed most of the race, going to watch the highlights later on tonight, heard what happened to Hamilton though. cry.gif

Tables finally sorted. tounge2.gif

Stefan.

Eeshan, why the hell are you posting random picture from Fi 2008? Not only that, but it's stretching the page (which I'm surprised that Mark didn't remove - what's wrong, mate?).

Great win for Kubica, although he was lucky. I still don't think he'll win the Championship this year, but it shows that he has a lot of skill, and he managed to win before Nick did. icon14.gif

H4milton
Eeshan, why the hell are you posting random picture from Fi 2008?

Well, the picture is at least better thatn Hodgeys Avatar. sigh.gif

And it fits in this section, and you are jealous, aent ya.

!!GC!!

Well not particularly jealous but pissed off for stretching the page. Would you be able to resize it or post a hyperlink to it so that the people who want to see it, can?

As for the race. The Hamilton incident was ridiculous. He'd better get a fine.

Looks strange with Kimi going down to fourth and suprisingly, Kubica on top, 4 points clear.

I think that it should be a really good last half of the season and the last few races will be exciting.

3rd place for Coulthard is great, he is such a great driver and definitely deserved it.

Timo Glock did well to get 4th as well, he should be happy.

The Constructors championship is looking like a close one for all three now that BMW are ahead of McLaren.

It is unfortunate that Kovaleinen is particularly presenting many points for them.

Edited by !!GameCH33TA!!

Yatesyz

Did Hamilton purposely crash into Raikkonen instead of Kubica? He had no choice but to crash but he was in-line with Kubica and turned to hit Raikkonen instead? confused.gif

3niX

Well...

I think he just wanted to go past them from the left but didnt make it in time.

!!GC!!
Did Hamilton purposely crash into Raikkonen instead of Kubica? He had no choice but to crash but he was in-line with Kubica and turned to hit Raikkonen instead? confused.gif

He said that he knew he was going to fast, then he saw the red light and i believe that he knew he was going to crash, but with whom.

So he turned from Kubica and took out Kimi.

Kimi will be so pissed off with the last two races, but i still think that he'll come back from behind and win overall.

Which is why i voted for him.

H4milton

Well...

I think he just wanted to go past them from the left but didnt make it in time.

Hamilton's not a cheap minded person that he bashed Kimi for a reason, why, is it because he sacrificed his own points to knock out Kimi, Nope, I dont think so.

He just wanted to evade both of the drivers.As the only space left was on the left side.

Hav you guys ever realised what a battle would take place by the three leaders if Hamilton didnt crashed.

And as i said in my previous post:

Kubica did not drank the Champagne

And I also fixed the image, and heres another:

The mclaren 2005, also in my signature

user posted image

Edited by Eeshan

Mark

You could see he wasn't aiming for Kimi deliberately, he still had full lock to the left upon contact. Looked like he was just trying to steer away completely, just ran out of room. Not to mention, shunting Kubica full on would've been a nastier smash and glancing of Raikkonen, so ya can't really blame him.

@Stefan.: Didn't notice it mate, I display a different amount of posts than the standard, so I missed it.

Hodgey.

Hamilton wasnt aimin for kimi at all, its just one of those things that happened he had a lapse of concentration and he hit kimi cos he turned left tryin to miss both kimi and Kubica but unfortunatley he hit the back of kimi. As for the 10 place drop at france i see it as a bit harsh especially for Nico aswell as he didnt take anyone out of the race.

And how has Vettel survived without apenalty for cuttin the last 's bend' twice so he wold stay ahead!