Funniest Thing on MP

devilrock28

i rode shotgun with ottae on the gtanet server. first we were on a stakeout ph34r.gif , then we got a tank, and i rode on top icon14.gif . so yes, that was good fun.

Blackadder.
i rode shotgun with ottae on the gtanet server. first we were on a stakeout ph34r.gif , then we got a tank, and i rode on top icon14.gif . so yes, that was good fun.

He said funniest, not fun.

Mine would be climbing in Hay on MTA, and seeing a guy fall about 50 levels and die right in front of me.

user posted image

There have been many moments that would qualify,so i just chose a recent one.

Taste Of Chaos

I think my funniest experience was in mad doggs pool a few months back, cant quite remebember who was involved (I know Pandazoot was there). We literally was piling everything into this tiny pool, cars, trucks dumptrucks, planes you name it. I actually have a few screens:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This was the true definition of 'epic'.

Edited by Taste Of Chaos
Opportunity knocks once in a lifetime, temptation will lean on the doorbell.

When me and Panda renamed ourselves Blue_Beard and Pegleg_Pat, respectively, and went on a voyage with Truthy. Then we started renaming people and confusing them and EmoPat came on and said "f*ck this, I'm going to get Ottae".

I was in tears.

user posted image user posted image

in5dJdX.png

devilrock28

Mine would be climbing in Hay on MTA, and seeing a guy fall about 50 levels and die right in front of me.

I don't care. You can post up things that were fun too. Because, I'm thinking of getting the PC version of the game and maybe I could get some ideas for the MP servers.

When me and Panda renamed ourselves Blue_Beard and Pegleg_Pat, respectively, and went on a voyage with Truthy. Then we started renaming people and confusing them and EmoPat came on and said "f*ck this, I'm going to get Ottae".

I was in tears.

user posted image user posted image

icon14.gif

As soon as I saw this topic, this incident was what popped into mind. So hilarious.