Xbox GTA IV Special Edition Sold Out in Australia

Rockstar World

Rockstar World

If you live in Australia, have an Xbox 360 and were putting-off ordering the Grand Theft Auto IV: Special Edition, sadly it has been sold out according to Xbox.com. At the moment I am unsure if this means they are sold out of copies at xbox.com , or if they are sold out completely. If the latter, then chances are their will be more. But either way, your bound to find copies for order at one of the retailers on this page, I'll find out for sure of that though and get back to you guys*

user posted image

On another note to do with Xbox.com, they have a new artwork screen on their website which shows with the order button:

user posted image

She appears to be standing at the window of a car, which suggests she is a prostitute as this was the stance they took in past games.

SCOUSE-FEAR

ooops oh well theres always the internet...

THE WORLD PULLS A SICK DAY ON 29TH APRIL 08

yeah i went to preorder it from a game shop and they had none

user posted image
i heard it on the radio

[-Vice-Andreas-]

Special edition? who cares?

I just want GTA4. None of that little carry bag and pretty bullsh*t

ps3 user all the way

Roy the Pirate

I'll survive without it but I'm annoyed I didnt get it.

Off-Topic: Why are non Australians replying....

[-Vice-Andreas-]
I'll survive without it but I'm annoyed I didnt get it.

Off-Topic: Why are non Australians replying....

I'm Australian, i just cant work out how to get a little austrlian flag show in my profile

ps3 user all the way

Sold out before release?

I thought the point of pre-ordering was to make sure there were enough copies for those that wanted them.

GTA3Freak-2001
Sold out before release?

I thought the point of pre-ordering was to make sure there were enough copies for those that wanted them.

The numbers of pre-orders have obviously exceeded the number of copies we've been allocated.

I am glad I pre-ordered last month then.

reaper x550

Yeah, I tryed EB Games, GAME, JB even went to the extent of asking Big W, K-mart etc.

In the end I realised that even If I could get the special edition the extra stuff would sit in the corner while I play the actual game.

i got my ps3 special edition, no problems 2 months ago. i am going to buy the strategy guide on the day too

Ordered my Special Edition on January 29th. On PS3. wink.gif

No bloody idea where I'm putting it all though lol. Haven't thought about that yet.

Wow, I'm starting to regret not choosing the special edition when I put my pre-order down this Thursday.. It's obviously very popular. The shop only had one normal copy and one special edition left! I suppose I'm just lucky to have managed to book a copy at all after putting it off for months! Just in time!!

rollerball34
Wow, I'm starting to regret not choosing the special edition when I put my pre-order down this Thursday.. It's obviously very popular. The shop only had one normal copy and one special edition left! I suppose I'm just lucky to have managed to book a copy at all after putting it off for months! Just in time!!

What shop did you pre-order the game (just asking) smile.gif

Rockstar World

What shop did you pre-order the game (just asking) smile.gif

I live in Canada & Pre-Ordered it from Amazon USA* SPECIAL EDITION FOR PS3 inlove.gifcookie.gificon14.gif