What Music You Going To Listen To While Playing IV

Jsosh93

Topic says it all, Aprill 29 you just got GTA 4. What kinda music are you going to listen to to pump you up while your playing the greatest game ever? What do you listen to when playing other games? I personally listen to rap some times, lil wayne. And rock and some smooth music. How about you guys?

Why listen to music? That just covers up the sounds of the actual GAME! (And GTA IV has been praised for how amazing the sounds of the game are)

I'll listen to what's on the radio in the game.

YourNeighborhoodKiller

Some good ol' country music.

E.D.I.T

You guys do know I was just kidding right?

Edited by YourNeighborhoodKiller

New account: Gezim

in shoot outs classic music or gangsta hyper rap or techno

in normal driving hip hop

Mr. Self Destruct

Funk for me, most of the time. Also the talk back channel.

The Hip-Hop/Rap, Techno, Reggaeton/Spanish music, Russian, talk stations, and a little Rock.

fitbikesbmx

I probably will only listen to in game radio stations, and when I'm not in car, I won't listen to any music. The way it sounds, the in game sound effects are going to be incredible, so music will only ruin the game experience.

Britany spears with GTA 4 sound turned off.

no seriously, if its a car chase then high temp fast rock, if cruising the streets for hookers then RnB probably, you know.

I give the in-game music its fair due.

After a week or so of playing the game (when you start to notice the loops) i'll start bustin' some Joe Budden and UK Hip-Hop.

frenzypsycho

I'll just browse the gta radio stations while driving. Won't be using radio while on foot. I'll just listen to whatever sounds the people on the streets make.

macorules94

I'll be listening to Vladivastok coz im from eastern Europe (Macedonia) but i live in australia but i can speak macedonian and macedonian, russian, ukranian, serbian, bulgarian are all similar languages so i would be able to understand abit lol biggrin.gif

I'll be listening to The King of Rock 'n' Roll by Daniel Lioneye, a great song to play whilest being chased by the cops.

I'd never put on music while playing a new game like IV, and rarely while playing any other game. Music drowning out the actual sounds of the game is quite a pity.

It's been a long, long, long, lonely, lonely time.... WAITING... The WAIT,... It's all over now.

Borrowing a few song lyrics there... I think this will be playing, possibly as the theme tune!

Ok, I just wanted to unearth a Golden Oldie

KINKS! colgate.gif

Even if it doesn't make Rock's GTAs, this number shall always be a fav... and YES, it's Jim Capaldi of Traffic fame! Someone mentioned Traffic for a suggestion and I think that would be a welcome replacement to America that was used on K.DST before

These song themes actually seem to fit with Niko's mindset, in his new surroundings!

Edited by Slamman

Shootin_spree

im gonna listen to everything

then once i figure out whats sh*t and whats good ill listen to the one i like best.

most probly the talk radio stations.

they say some funny stuff on it. biggrin.gif

I was gonna suggest Fleetwood Mac's Hypnotized, which is a timeless classic of 70s rock, but this TV performance from Rock Concert is nice too!

Bob Welch with the Mac! ->

Ok, for good measure, Here's said track in rare black and white live version! Early 1970s!

Edited by Slamman

CrocodileDundee

I always enjoy the talk show station and Vladivostok FM sounds intresting.

user posted image

One last VERSION for tonight... The studio cut of Fleetwood Mac's Mystery to Me album, as far as adult contemp. soft rock, this is a masterclassic as I said before...

Bob Welch on vox (solo hits: Sentimental Lady and Ebony Eyes)